Easy Peanut Butter Mousse Recipe
- Published on Apr 20, 2019
- Quick and easy peanut butter mousse recipe with only 4-ingredients. This mousse is so light and airy! Perfect dessert for peanut butter lovers.
Full printable version: www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Easy-Peanut-Butter-Mousse-Recipe
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
Nutella Mousse: bit.ly/NutellaMousse
Apple Oatmeal Cake: bit.ly/AppleOatmealCake
Tahini Fudge: bit.ly/TahiniFudge
Tiramisu Truffles: bit.ly/TiramisuTruffles
White Chocolate Truffles: bit.ly/WhiteTrufflesTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream
4oz (115g) Natural Peanut butter
1/3 cup (40g) Powdered sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
Crushed peanuts for garnish
1. Beat the heavy cream, sugar, and vanilla extract until it forms stiff peaks. Gently fold in the peanut butter until no streaks remain.
2. Transfer the mousse to a piping bag. If the mousse too runny, refrigerate for 1 hour in the piping bag. Pipe into serving dishes and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
3. Top with crushed peanuts or chocolate.
• If you are not using natural peanut butter, heat your peanut butter in the microwave for 15-30 seconds until runny.
- Howto & Style