10 Reasons Why McDonald's Is So Popular (Besides The Big Mac)
- Published on Jul 30, 2019
- Here's a list of 10 Reasons Why McDonald's Is So Popular (Besides The Big Mac). McDonald's is the most popular fast-food restaurant in the world, these are 10 reasons why McDonald's is so popular!
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: tvclip.biz/channel/UCX--mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg
Big Macs are great, but they aren't the only reason why McDonald's stays popular, year in and year out. This fast food chain definitely fills a need in the marketplace, which goes way beyond offering signature burgers with special sauce. So let’s dig into the 10 reasons why McDonald’s is so popular - besides the Big Mac.
If you enjoyed this list of 10 reasons why McDonald's is so popular, besides the big mac, then comment: #McDonalds #FastFood #Popular
0:23 The Prices Are Low At McDonald's
2:06 There Are Tons Of McD’s Franchises
3:38 Food Safety and Food Quality Is Really Consistent at McDonald's
6:01 The McDonald's Brand Is Strong
7:16 The Menu Evolves Regularly, But Core Menu Items Remain
9:05 McDonald's Promotes From Within
10:23 Charitable Activities Earn McDonald's Goodwill
12:01 Kids Love The McDonald's Happy Meals And PlayPlaces
13:18 Cross-selling Boosts Order Sizes And Profits
14:08 Mickey D Menus Are Customized To Different Areas
- With the $1 $2 $3 dollar menu, McDonald's fans can indulge without taking a big bite out of their budgets. This menu is designed to draw customers in, due to its impressive affordability.
- McDonald's was the brainchild of a couple of brothers from New Hampshire, USA, but it didn't really take off until a man named Ray Kroc, who was a traveling salesman, convinced the two bros to sell franchises during the 1950s.
- McDonald's approach to food safety and food quality is science-based and really rigorous. This fast food giant doesn't mess around when it comes to ensuring the ultimate in food safety and quality.
- We don't need to roll out a lot of corporate statistics or marketing jargon to underscore the fact that McDonald's is a strong brand. Everyone knows that this is true. When we think of Mcdonald's, we see the Golden Arches, or the slightly creepy yet friendly face of Ronald McDonald, topped by a luxuriant head of unnaturally red hair.
- McDonald's is happy to take some risks with its menu sometimes, just to change it up, but it doesn't ditch its core menu items, because McDonald's leaders know that people want to eat and drink the core menu items, year after year.
- Allowing people to work their way up the corporate ladder from the bottom rung is a smart business strategy that has helped to keep the McDonald's fast food chain successful.
- Ronald McDonald Houses are sanctuaries where families may be together while children are going through serious health ordeals. The official chairman of Ronald McDonald House facilities is the fast food chain's lovable clown mascot, Ronald McDonald.
- Happy Meals have changed a little bit over the years. There was some negative chatter about the calorie count in earlier Happy Meals. Some meals, such as a now-defunct Cheeseburger Happy Meal, were nixed because they came in at over 600 calories.
- McDonald's counter staff are encouraged to cross-sell whenever they can, because getting customers to order larger sizes of menu items, such as drinks and fries, or add extra menu items to their orders means more profits for the fast food chain.
- McDonald's menus vary depending on national and regional tastes. In Asia, rice dishes might be on the menu. In Japan, the Diner Double Beef burger is available, which features a couple of beef patties, an egg cooked sunny-side-up, onion, pepper steak sauce and cheese.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! tvclip.biz/channel/UCX--mGSg0UwDjl7MDL8H5Jg
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! tvclip.biz/user/babbletopjoin
👕 Check out our MERCH! teespring.com/stores/babbletop
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! tvclip.biz/video/uOvb3ZRIwh0/video.html
Top 10 Saddest McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Ever
Top 10 Most Popular Secret Menu Fast Food Items
Top 10 Candy Bars America Wished They Had
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 McDonald’s Items That Would Make America Great Again
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).