Luka Doncic at 20 years old is 'better than LeBron was at 20' - Shannon Sharpe | NBA | UNDISPUTED
GIANT DIY Sound Blanket Panels For Better Audio and Lighting!
- Published on Jul 17, 2019
- These DIY sound panels/blankets will stop echo and reverb from effecting your audio. They are an easy way to get some acoustic treatment in your studio and they can be used for lighting! You can find all the parts used below including this Impact rolling stand: bhpho.to/2PDEMaP
This is the second video in a series I'm doing on our new studio. Watch all the new studio videos here! tvclip.biz/video/cOoFIjx8YI4/video.html
- Rolling Stand on B&H: bhpho.to/2PDEMaP
- Sound Blankets (Producer's Choice): www.vocalboothtogo.com/product-category/acoustic-sound-blankets-sound-absorption-panels-producers-choice/?ref=calebpike
- Kupo Adapter on B&H: bhpho.to/2XSXn57
- 1/2 Course Thread Bolt (1-1/2 inch long)
- 1/2 Course Thread Washer (2 inches wide)
- Eye Screws (I used #6 1-15/16 inch eye screws)
- 6 foot board (I use a red oak 6’ x 4” x 1” board)
Stay tuned for more videos on the new space!
MY CAMERA GUIDES
Some of these links have an affiliate code, if you purchase gear with these links I will receive a small commission.
This video was not paid for by outside persons or manufacturers.
B&H did supply us with some stands and grip gear to make this series possible.
The content of this video and my opinions were not reviewed or paid for by any outside persons.
- Film & Animation