4 F18s 1 A310 & 1 C130H of the Canadian Armed Forces Visit Prestwick Airport | August 2017
- Published on Mar 22, 2018
- Hi all. During the 18th & 20th August 2017, Prestwick had a big Canadian Presence visiting over the weekend. This was because it was the NATO Baltic Air Policing switch over and it was Canada’s turn to do this. They arrived on the evening of the 18th at dusk, the light just held out and no more. They were in the forum of 4 F18s, 1 A310 Tanker plus a C130H, a really good line up. The C130H departed the day later, whilst the rest departed mid morning on the 20th. One of the best movements of 2017 at Prestwick Airport. It was great to see 4 F18s on the ground at once as well. On their return to Canada, they routed by Lajes in Portugal. I hope you all enjoy.
1. Canadian Air Force McDonnell Douglas F18 Hornet 188749: 00:00 & 04:29
2. Canadian Air Force McDonnell Douglas f18 Hornet 188750: 00:00 & 04:29
3. Canadian Air Force McDonnell Douglas F18 Hornet 188770: 00:00 & 04:29
4. Canadian Air Force McDonnell Douglas F18 Hornet 188790: 00:00 & 04:29
5. Canadian Air Force Airbus CC150 Polaris 15004: 02:22 & 05:46
6. Canadian Air Force Lockheed CC130H 130336: 03:05
Camcorder: Panasonic HC-V750EB-K
Tripod: Velbon DV-7000
Microphone: Rode Video Mic Pro with Rode Deadcat VMP Windshield
Video Editing Software: VEGAS Movie Studio 14 Suite
This video is the property and copyright of Scotrail82. Do not use without permission.
- Autos & Vehicles