4 Easy Cauliflower Recipes
- Published on Nov 12, 2018
- 4 easy and delicious cauliflower recipes! 4 ways to cook with cauliflower, recipes that anyone cake make.
Printable Version: www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/4-Easy-Cauliflower-Recipes
More Easy Recipes:
Baked Zucchini Fries: bit.ly/BakedZucchiniFries
Crispy Fried Eggplants: bit.ly/FriedEggplant
Cabbage patties: bit.ly/CabbagePatties
Quinoa Patties: bit.ly/QuinoaCakesRecipe
Spinach & Mushroom Frittata: bit.ly/SpinachFrittataTCF
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Whole Roasted Cauliflower In Olive Oil
2-3 tbsp olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 230C (450F).
2. Bring large pot of water to a boil, add 1 tsp salt. Add washed cauliflower. Boil 10-15 minutes. Drain.
3. Place the cauliflower on a baking try lined with parchment paper. Season with salt a pepper. drizzle with olive oil and coat the cauliflower with your hands.
4. Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
Baked Breaded Cauliflower
1 head cauliflower
1 cup (110g) breadcrumbs
1/2 cup (75g) sesame seeds
1 teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon oregano
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon paprika
Boil for 5 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
2. Cut 1 head of cauliflower into small-medium florets.
3. To a large pot with salted water add the florets. Boil for 5 minutes. Drain.
4. Prepare two bowls, in one bowl mix together breadcrumbs, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, oregano and paprika. In second bowl beat eggs with pinch salt.
5. Dip cauliflower florets in beaten egg, then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
6. Place on a baking try lined with parchment paper. Spay with cooking oil.
7. Bake for 34-40 minutes, until golden brown.
Cauliflower Cheese Balls
1 medium size cauliflower
3.5 Oz (100g) grated mozzarella
2.5 Oz (70g) grated parmesan
2/3 cup (85g) flour
1/4 cup (25g) breadcrumbs
3 medium eggs
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1/8 (20ml) cup olive oil
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
2. Grate cauliflower into small crumbs.
3. In a large bowl place grated mozzarella, grated parmesan, grated cauliflower, eggs, olive oil, flour, bread crumbs, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Mix well.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
5. Shape balls from the cauliflower-cheese mixture and place the balls on the baking sheet.
6. Bake 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Cauliflower rice with carrot and peas
1 head cauliflower (~800g)
2 carrots, diced
1 cup (160g) peas
3 garlic cloves, crushed
3-5 tablespoons olive oil
Salt to taste
Black Pepper to taste
1. Cut the cauliflower into small florets/Chunks. Working in batches, place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse (in 1-2 second pulses) until the cauliflower has the texture of rice or couscous - don’t over process or it will get mushy. Set aside.
2. In a large pan heat olive oil, and chopped onion and sauté until slightly golden. Add crushed garlic and diced carrots, cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender. And peas and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
3. Add cauliflower “rice”, season with salt and pepper. Add some olive oil (optional) and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes., until the cauliflower has softened. Don’t overcook.
4. Serve warm. Enjoy!
• If you don’t have a food processor, you can grate the cauliflower with a grater.
Never Wanna Grow Up by Katrina Stone - Artlist
Milestones by Josh Leake (Year After Year) - Artlist
- Howto & Style