Samsung Galaxy Fold Hands-On: Satisfying despite the crease
- Published on Apr 15, 2019
- Samsung is gearing up to launch its long-teased foldable flagship and after months of hype, we're finally getting a chance to actually touch the Galaxy Fold. If you're interested in dropping the cool two grand that Samsung is asking for the Fold come April 26th, you're probably wondering what it looks like and whether it's worth the money. Well, at first glance, I can tell you that it definitely has a crease and seems quite sturdy.
Read more: www.engadget.com/2019/04/15/samsung-galaxy-fold-hands-on-price-release-date
Subscribe to Engadget on TVclip: engt.co/subscribe
Engadget's Buyer's Guide: www.engadget.com/buyers-guide/
Get More Engadget:
• Like us on Facebook: engadget
• Follow us on Twitter: engadget
• Follow us on Instagram: engadget
• Read more: www.engadget.com
Engadget is the original home for technology news and reviews.
- Science & Technology