UNKNOWN Mexican Street Foods You MUST Try! MEGA Mexican Pizza, BEST BBQ, and 7 Mole’s in OAXACA!
INSANE Chinese Street Food Tour Of Chengdu, China | CRAZY Chinese Street Foods in Sichuan, China!
HUGE Street Food TOUR in Mexico City! DEEP ADVENTURE into the BEST Street Food in Mexico!
- Published on Feb 17, 2018
- Check out ExpressVPN.com/thefoodranger for 3 months free w/ 1 year pack and 49% OFF! We went for a full on Mexican street food tour in Mexico City and discovered the BEST street food! We found a crazy SCORPION salad, an INSANE street food challenge! There was also an amazing Mexican Sandwich, cut in half and covered in a tomato sauce from HEAVEN! It was one of the BEST street food sandwiches I’ve tried. It was cut and prepared super FAST, I was so surprised.
We also had some amazing Mexican street food beef head tacos covered in a super SPICY and delicious salsa AKA tacos de cabeza!
We were so lucky to have Eduardo showing us around and taking us to the BEST street food in Mexico City!
Make sure to subscribe to his channel here:
► MUSIC I USE (Great For TVcliprs): share.epidemicsound.com/pf97L
►BEST VPN FOR CHINA (ACCESS TVclip):
► MERCH AVAILABLE HERE: shop.bonfire.com/thefoodranger/
In this street food tour vlog, Eduardo from La Ruta De Garnacha is taking us for a full on street food tour of Mexico City, even eating scorpions and other strange insects like grasshoppers, ants, and beetles, all covered in lime, salt, and mescal, a true Mexican insect salad!
The best street food we found in Mexico City, was definitely the cow head tacos and the esquites corn soup with CHICKEN FEET! Both were so TASTY! The beef head tacos AKA tacos de cabeza were incredibly juicy and slightly spicy with fresh home made salsa. Served to hungry travelers to Mexico City, and street food adventure people like us, they really hit the spot!
We started our street food tour in Mexico in Mexico city, eating a ton of delicious street food in Part 1, 2, and 3 here:
After filming and eating all of these street foods in Mexico City for part 1 and part 2, we spent another day on a street food adventure trying to eat even more street foods! There are so many famous street foods to try in Mexico City, and in this street food adventure vlog we ate 5!
In Part 1, 2, and 3, we ate so many delicious foods, like the famous Mexican Street Breakfast Tamales, tons of AMAZING and SPICY tacos, super tasty Mole Poblano in Puebla, and visited a local street food market as well. In Puebla, we tasted a ton of GOD LEVEL street food, and found the most amazing Sandwich NINJA, who had the fastest cutting skills in the world! She cut and prepared the sandwich so fast! It was very delicious as well. She had true super human skill! She had GOD LEVEL skill, her knife skills were so fast and so fun to watch.
In this episode, The first thing we did was visit a local street in downtown Mexico City, and try the world famous Al Pastor tacos.
After those amazing Mexican tacos, Eduardo brought us in to a local farmers market where we found the most insane Scorpion and insect salad you’ll ever see!
After this, we ate a juicy and flavourful sandwich, and then moved on for cow head tacos, and finally ate some corn soup with chicken feet! Mexican street food really is the best!
Here are the addresses for the locations in this street food vlog:
1) Pork Al Pastor Tacos with delicious spicy salsa combo - El Huequito Al Pastor Street Stall
2) INSANE Scorpion Salad Challenge - inside the San Juan Market in Mexico City
3) JUICY and Amazing Mexican Sandwich, Kind of like a torta - El Plaladero de Guadalajara
4) Super delicious cow head tacos AKA tacos de cabeza at Tacos Lolita, CDMX
5) Esquites corn and chicken soup with Chicken feet - Los Esquites Con Tuetano
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER
My name is Trevor James and I'm a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that's currently living in Chengdu, Szechuan, China, eating up as much delicious street food as I can .
MUSIC I use for my videos (GREAT for TVcliprs!) share.epidemicsound.com/pf97L
Get your Food Ranger Merch Here, TAI HAO LE Merch here:
And check out Eduardo’s Street Food Channel here, make sure to click that subscribe button on his channel!
► My Food Blog: www.thefoodranger.com/