The Hubba Bubble
- Published on Dec 6, 2016
- Here's the recipe:
THE HUBBA BUBBLE
1 oz. (30ml) Hubba Bubba Gum Infused Vodka
1/2 oz. (15ml) Triple Sec
1/2 oz. (15ml) Lemon Juice
2 oz. (60ml) Pink Lemonade
Splash of Simple Syrup
Splash of Lemon-Lime Soda
Hubba Bubble Gum
1. Make bubble gum flavored vodka by adding hubba bubbas to a bottle and adding vodka. Allow to infuse for a few hours.
2. Rim cocktail glass with corn syrup and pink sugar.
3. Add crushed ice and gumballs to the cocktail glass.
4. In a mixing glass with ice add bubble gum vodka, triple sec, lemon juice, pink lemonade and simple syrup. Shake.
5. Pour mixture into the cocktail glass and top with lemon-lime soda.
6. Garnish drink with more gumballs and enjoy!
MORE TIPSY BARTENDER
EMAIL (Business Only): Admin@TipsyBartender.com
3183 Wilshire Blvd #196K22
Los Angeles, CA 90010
- Howto & Style