10 Foods America Will NEVER See Again
- Published on Jun 2, 2019
- Here's a list of 10 Foods America Will Never See Again. America has a wide range of foods available, but these are 10 foods suprisingly banned in America.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
Thanks to import bans and federal agencies like the FDA and The Fish And Wildlife Services, America has had to sacrifice some pretty tasty and some really crazy food and drink from their everyday lives. Despite the products being enjoyed elsewhere in the world, these are 10 foods America will never see again.
If you enjoyed this list of 10 foods America will never see again, then comment: #America #Food #Top10
3:00 Shark Fin
6:03 Beluga Caviar
7:46 Cadbury Chocolate
9:29 Four Loko
12:11 Casu Marzu
13:33 Kinder Eggs
- While most people outside of Scotland would be hesitant to try the dish, it is still very popular in its homeland. The USDA banned Scotland’s most famous dish in 1971 because its main ingredients are animal organs.
- Ah, Absinthe, the famous drink from Gothic romance novels like Dracula and the Parisian Moulin Rouge. The drink itself was created in Switzerland by a French doctor in the 18th century.
- This particular cheese is not only banned in the U.S, but it’s also banned in the place of its very origin; Sardinia, Italy. Before any cheese lovers get excited, it’s worth noting a can of rotten sardines would probably be more appealing than what is inside Casu Marzu.
- This is probably the most confusing to those that live outside the United States. How on earth could the tiny chocolate egg of so many childhoods be banned? It’s not actually any of the ingredients or the process in which its made that are banned, it’s the surprise inside that is the cause of its ban.
- Sassafras is one of those words that everyone has heard but not everyone is even sure what it is, well look no further than pre-1960’s root beer. That’s right, Sassafras was a main ingredient of root beer and is a common plant found in the yards of many North Americans, it’s something you probably see every day but don’t even know it.
- Shark Fin isn’t completely banned across the entire United States, in fact, it’s only banned in about twelve states including California, New York, Hawaii, and Nevada among others and three territories. The dominant reason for the ban on shark fin meals is largely because of the cruelty it involves and the risk it poses to shark populations around the world.
- This drink is a popular mix of caffeine and alcohol, and although it is banned in the U.S, it is still sold in Canada and has become increasingly popular in China. The drink was famous in the early 2000s for getting you incredibly hyper while also getting you incredibly drunk at the same time.
- If you were born anytime after 1969 then you probably have never heard of this product. It was the main ingredient in one of those sweeteners that you find in a small, maroon bowl in your local diner next to the ketchup and extra napkins.
- Beluga Caviar is essentially like every other type of caviar out there. The harvesting process and consumption isn't much different from other types. If you don’t know what caviar is, its fish eggs that are pretty expensive to eat.
- This one actually isn’t banned for any sort of environmental or health reasons, but for business reasons. It is also why many people from the United Kingdom are convinced Cadbury Chocolate tastes different in America. The US Cadbury is actually owned by The Hershey Company and they took certain steps to ensure the chocolate would be made in America.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! bit.ly/2DCl21k
👕 Check out our MERCH! bit.ly/2SWDkQM
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! bit.ly/2T02a24
Top 10 Untold Truths of Kool-Aid
Top 10 Biggest Pizza You Can Order
33 Lay's Chips Flavors You Won't Believe Exist
Top 10 Untold Truths of Pringles Chips
Top 10 Candy Bars America Wished They Had
10 Foods You'll Avoid After You Know How It's Made
10 Secrets Walmart Doesn't Want You To Know
10 Walmart Foods You Should Absolutely Never Buy
10 Food Challenges That Are Still Unbeaten (Almost)
10 Pepsi Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 Secret Kids Menu Items That Adults Would Want
Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).