Top 10 Ways To Eat Fast Food And Still Be Healthy
- Published on May 8, 2019
- Here's a list of the Top 10 Ways To Eat Fast Food And Still Be Healthy. Fast food and healthy aren't often in the same sentence but these are the top 10 healthiest fast food items.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
We all have to admit it: fast food is just too convenient and just too inexpensive to ever completely deny yourself, even for the best health reasons. You don’t have to worry about compromising your waistline or health with junky fast food, nor your enjoyment of the price, wide availability, and practicality of fast food. With just a little bit of planning and know-how gained from our tips, you’ll be able to easily navigate 10 ways to eat fast food and still be healthy.
If you enjoyed this list of top 10 ways to eat fast food and still be healthy, including keto fast food, then comment: #FastFood #Health #Eating
0:39 Don’t deny yourself
1:58 Don’t order electronically
3:29 Take control
5:08 Change breads
6:35 Change sides and drinks
8:09 Grill it
9:29 Salads are, like, really good now
10:48 Go for chili
11:57 In-n-Out Protein Style Burger
13:10 McDonald’s cheeseburger
- We’ll start out by altering your basic mindset in the area of fast food. Fast food places are so, so common now all over the country. There is such a huge variety of different foods available these days, and the attention and care to quality and superior ingredients are only growing better as the years go by.
- Another tip that will help you still keep on the healthier side when eating at fast food restaurants is, as tempting as it can be, don't order electronically, for example with an app or online.
- Perhaps you’ve already subconsciously or otherwise made the smart decision to educate yourself and to improve your lifestyle and health while still enjoying the exceptional convenience of fast food.
- An extremely easy and simple way to alter your fast food tendencies to a healthier route is to change your choice in bread. Carby but unfortunately delicious, bread is a common culprit to be associated with a less healthy lifestyle.
- Yet another case of adopting forethought and wise decision-making in your ordering choices. Most fast food restaurants have greatly expanded the range, options, and healthier choices of sides than only the same old, greasy, deep-fried french fries.
- No worries, you don’t have to even think about eliminating what is most of our favorite part of fast food: chicken! An effortless and very underrated swap and/or substitute is to just opt for the “grilled” or the unbreaded version of chicken, instead of the “crispy” or breaded version.
- Fast food salads were once thought to be (and many were) a poor excuse for a salad; a wilted, thrown-together afterthought to the arguably more popular burgers of the day. They tried in the past, they really did, but luckily, these days, fast food salads are actually good.
- Now let’s get down to the literal meat of the topic--meat in chili, that is! The option of chili, while unorthodox when thinking of examples of fast food, is actually available at many different fast food restaurants, and not just ones known for soups, like Tim Hortons or Panera Bread.
- This is a way to eliminate the problem of carbs, bread, or getting the best bread substitute at all. Just opt for the famous Protein Style Burger from the highly popular chain, In-n-Out.
- No way a regular old McDonald’s cheeseburger can be a healthy option for you, can it? Well, in comparison, it certainly seems to be. When browsing through all the options of fast food out there, it’s frankly alarming how much of it is fried.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! bit.ly/2DCl21k
👕 Check out our MERCH! bit.ly/2SWDkQM
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! bit.ly/2T02a24
Top 10 Best Fast Food Burgers
Top 10 Fast Food Dollar Menu Items
10 Costco Cult Favorite Food Items
10 American Foods That Should Be Banned
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About IKEA Food Court
Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court (Part 1)
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court (Part 2)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 1)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 2)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 3)
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).