AMAZING Indian Food ADVENTURE in KOLKATA, India | BEST Indian Street Food and Homemade Indian CURRY
INDIAN STREET FOOD Tour DEEP in PUNJAB, INDIA | BEST STREET FOOD in INDIA and BEST CURRY HEAVEN!
- Published on Jan 3, 2018
- Check out ExpressVPN.com/thefoodranger for 3 months free w/ 1 year pack and 49% OFF! AMAZING Indian Street Food TOUR in Punjab, India! Check out ExpressVPN.com/thefoodranger for 3 months free w/ 1 year pack and 49% OFF! It has some of the Best Street Food in INDIA, it's a TRUE curry HEAVEN! We travel in India for street food, and went on a DEEP Street Food TOUR in Amritsar PUNJAB, to try some of the most AMAZING street food around the world! The Food Ranger (Trevor James) is in India eating Street Food! This truly was an amazing STREET FOOD ADVENTURE in INDIA with AMAZING curry, breakfast, and delicious restaurants with UNIQUE Indian food recipes and Indian dinner!
If you love eating street food around the world and street food in India, or even all over Asia, you will love the street food in Amritsar. You can find street food everywhere, where everyone seems to cook delicious Indian recipes for curry and SPICY dishes all over the street.
► MUSIC I USE (Great For TVcliprs): share.epidemicsound.com/pf97L
►BEST VPN FOR CHINA (ACCESS TVclip):
► MERCH AVAILABLE HERE: shop.bonfire.com/thefoodranger/
In one day, we had 7 delicious street foods all made in the PUNJAB style. I didn’t realize until after we finished eating, but we didn’t eat any meat or chicken at all! It was true vegetarian HEAVEN!
We started out the day with an AMAZING Indian breakfast in two different Indian street food restaurants. The first was the famous Amritsar Kulcha. I’m pretty sure you can get this dish in Delhi, but here in Amritsar is the origin of this stuffed baked bread from HEAVEN. It’s stuffed with a spiced potato mix and onions. It’s sprinkled with a masala spice and then put DEEP into the Tandoori oven and baked. It’s served to you on a plate with Chole chickpea curry and onion chutney.
The next AMAZING Breakfast we had on our street food tour was the Poori and Chole with Potato sabzi. A little similar with the chole, but the potato sabzi was nice and sweet and tangy and very UNIQUE!
Afterwards, we took our TUK TUK around town for some more amazing street foods. We enjoyed a street corner tofu curry served with a pancake and then we went to have a sweet and sour buttermilk lassi.
After this, we went to the LEGENDARY Kesar De Dhaba all vegetarian curry restaurant that uses PURE desi ghee. It was extremely flavourful and just a little spicy. We ordered the VEG thali and it was incredible! The paratha bread was so fluffy and covered in pure desi ghee, absolute HEAVEN! We also ate some dessert, a fruit kulfi ice cream!
After this we went for a couple more street foods in Amritsar. We were exploring the back lanes and found an amazing mango fruit stall! It was dried and covered in a slightly spicy and sour and tangy sauce. There were a lot of flavours in this Indian recipe. It was spicy, sour, tangy, sweet, peppery, acidic, pungent, and made your mouth pucker when you ate it! Very UNIQUE!
After this, we went for our final street food, an ICONIC street food in India, the samosa. It was stuffed with potato, cumin seeds, and spices.
The addresses for these street food restaurants in Amritsar, India, are listed below:
1) Breakfast Street Food Kulcha at Monu Kulcha Hut
Gali No, 10, Loharka Road, Ranjit Vihar, N.R.I. Colony, NRI Colony, Gumtala, Amritsar, Punjab 143001, India
2) Amazing Poori and Chole and desserts at Kanha Sweets
Shop 1, Opposite Bijli Pehalwan Mandir, Lawrence Road, White Avenue, Amritsar
3) Fairly OK veg curry DEEP in the back lanes of Amritsar (honestly can’t remember this address, go for the Kesar De Dhaba instead).
4) Delicious Street Lassi at Ahuja Lassi
Near Hindu College, Amritsar, India
5) BEST Vegetarian Curry in the WORLD @ Kesar De Dhaba, Amritsar
6) Amazing Mango sour and spicy dessert at Aam Papad:
Ram lubhaya and sons
7) Potato Samosa at Raam samosey wala
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER
My name is Trevor James and I'm a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that's currently living in Chengdu, Szechuan, China, eating up as much delicious . I enjoy tasting and documenting as many dishes as I can and I'm going to make videos for YOU along the way!
MUSIC I use for my videos (GREAT for TVcliprs!) share.epidemicsound.com/pf97L
Tai Hao Le! & Travel. Eat. Repeat. MERCH AVAILABLE HERE: