A Lot Of New CANDY 6! Pink POP Rocks BubbleGum! Sour UNICORN Tube! Giant Lollipop! Squeeze Candy
Wacky Rainbow Bubble Gum Cake (Bubblegum Cake) from Cookies Cupcakes and Cardio
- How to Make Homemade Bubble Gum: tvclip.biz/video/LanJO4BlOmc/video.html
Today Jenn Johns shows you how to make a bubble gum cake! This homemade cake has surprise bubbles hiding inside, is bubble gum flavoured, and is covered in a rainbow of gum balls!
RAINBOW CAKE RECIPES: goo.gl/aiHQuf
JELLO RECIPES: goo.gl/NbNeeZ
FOOD IMPOSTER RECIPES: goo.gl/QG3TUf
HOMEMADE CAKES: goo.gl/WO3gwS
Visit my blog at: cookiescupcakesandcardio.com
Subscribe to my NEW SECOND CHANNEL: goo.gl/gIoRUy
How to Make a Bubble Gum Cake
Bubble Gum Cake Ingredients:
• Prebaked colored cakes (tvclip.biz/video/XaNELscDtms/video.html)
• Bubble gum flavouring
• Cake batter (tvclip.biz/video/XaNELscDtms/video.html replace vanilla extract with 1/2 tsp bubble gum flavouring)
• Light Pink, and Hot pink buttercream (tvclip.biz/video/rjqOTM5icOE/video.html replace vanilla extract with 1/2 tsp bubble gum flavouring)
• Gum balls
• Large Gum balls
• Edible geletin bubbles (tvclip.biz/video/-x7bfKyYzzg/video.html)
• Pink sprinkles/candy
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Grease two 8" cake pans and two 6" cake pans.
2. Cover bottom of each cake pan with one cup of cake batter, spread thinly.
3. Cut coloured cakes into wedges. Using a 1.25" circle cutter, cut the wedge into circles. Place the thinner circle in one pan, and press it into the batter near the center of the pan, and the thicker circle in the other pan, towards the outer edge. Repeat cutting wedges, and cutting circles out and placing into the batter until two rings of bubbles is complete.
4. Cover the coloured cake with additional cake batter until all pieces are covered.
5. Bake the cakes in the preheated oven for 60-70 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown and the cake is completely cooked in the center. Allow to cool completely.
6. Once cakes have cooled completely, level and stack cakes. Use the hot pink buttercream to fill between the layers, and cover cakes in light pink.
7. Place three wood dowels into the larger cake and cut flush to the top of the cake. Stack with smaller cake on top of the support dowels, slightly hanging the cake over the edge of the larger one below. Insert one to two additional dowels through both layers.
8. Starting on the bottom layer, cover the entire cake in gum balls!
9. Cover half of the top layer with gum balls.
10. To the top of the cake, place the edible bubbles, homemade bubble gum, sprinkles, and additional gum balls of both sizes. Work the gum balls up the front of the cake and place sprinkles in between the gum balls.
11. Fill an 8" round fish bowl with large gum balls and place the cake on top for display.
12. Slice and serve when desired. Cake is best consumed within 2-3 days and should be kept in the fridge.