Colors for Children to Learn with Toy Super Cars Carrier Trailer for Kids, 3D Auto Transport Truck
How to Replace a Bad Starter in Your Car
- Published on Nov 4, 2014
- Starter replacement. How to replace a starter in your car, DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to inspect and replace a bad starter. Starter location, inspection, diagnosis, removal and repair. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 44 years.
⬇️Things I used in this video:
1. Mechanic’s Tool Set: amzn.to/2Bzmccg
2. Steel Jack: amzn.to/2Asgjxo
3. Jack Stand: amzn.to/2jGOwBg
4. Shop Towels: amzn.to/2jGDfkA
5. Disposable Gloves: amzn.to/2zSRuxO
6. Common Sense
7. 4k Camera: amzn.to/2hZ4AxX
8. Mini Microphone: amzn.to/2newgV9
9. My computer for editing / uploading: amzn.to/2i2sKYz
10. Video editing software: amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
11. Thumbnail software: amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: tvclip.biz/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on TVclip. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: tvclip.biz/video/yQtdBelbqdg/video.html
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.
- Autos & Vehicles