10 Disney World Food Facts Disney Will Never Tell You
- Published on Jun 12, 2019
- Here's a list of 10 Disney World Food Facts Disney Will Never Tell You. There are some amazing foods available at all Disney locations, and these are 10 Disney world food facts you didn't know.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
Fairytale castle, magical rides, amazing fireworks, and the yummiest food - that’s what Disney dreams are made of! The nostalgia-inducing Disney World may be the happiest place on earth, but it hides some pretty interesting food secrets. Here are 10 Disney World food facts Disney will never tell you!
If you enjoyed this list of 10 Disney World food facts Disney will never tell you, then comment: #Disney #Food #Top10
0:24 Millions of Mickey bars are sold each year
2:06 People really, really love the Jumbo Turkey Legs!
3:49 No gum at Disney World!
5:29 Disney World grows Mickey-shaped veggies!
7:16 Delicious scents everywhere at Disney World!
8:56 No food wasted thanks to the Disney Harvest Program
10:08 Popcorn and churros are eaten a lot!
11:28 There is a secret menu at Disney World too!
12:37 The secret of the Enchanted Tiki Room
13:49 Disney World is a 100% Coca-Cola resort
- While Disney World is any child’s dream holiday destination, it can be quite stressful for adults to navigate through the four theme parks, over a dozen resorts, and more than 45 rides where the wait times can sometimes be extremely long.
- Right up there with the famous Mickey Premium Bar and Mickey Pretzel is another best-selling item at Disney World - the Jumbo Turkey Leg. And it is aptly named ‘Jumbo’, for it is indeed quite large. For some, it could even be a meal in itself!
- One of the strangest food facts about Disney World has to be their no gum rule. Whether you are looking for some gum to freshen up your breath or a piece of bubble gum for some good old-fashioned bubble blowing fun, you would be hard pressed to find gum of any kind in Disney World.
- One of the kingdoms/parks at Disney World is the EPCOT Center. EPCOT stands for ‘Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow’, but is popularly known as just ‘Epcot’. Walt Disney envisioned it as a futuristic model of community living that was completely self-reliant, sustainable and free from all forms of modern society trappings.
- If you’ve ever been confounded by the delicious scents wafting through the air at Disney World, then you’re not alone! Many visitors often report smelling sweet fragrances vaguely reminiscent of baked goods at various spots throughout Disney World.
- With over 400 restaurants and food carts at Disney World, the amount of food consumed each day at Disney World is quite staggering. And even larger is the amount of food that is left unconsumed every day.
- With a mind-boggling variety of food items numbering well over 6000 at the various Disney World restaurants, cafés, food carts, and kiosks, picking just one or two items to snack on can be quite a task!
- Just like most other famous chain restaurants, Disney World has a secret menu too. If you’ve already had the popular Disney World snacks and treats like Mickey Waffles, Jumbo Turkey Leg, Mickey Premium Bar, churros, popcorn, etc. and just want to try something new, there are many other secret items that you can try at the restaurants and food carts there.
- The Enchanted Tiki Room is a very unique Polynesian-themed attraction. It is an audio-animatronic show presented by lifelike exotic birds, tiki gods and colorful flowers come to life in a musical extravaganza.
- If you’re a Pepsi fan visiting Disney World, you are in for a major surprise! There is no Pepsi anywhere in Disney World - theme parks, resorts, or any other Disney World property. The happiest place on earth is a 100 percent Coca-Cola only resort.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! bit.ly/2DCl21k
👕 Check out our MERCH! bit.ly/2SWDkQM
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! bit.ly/2T02a24
10 McDonalds Packaging That You'll Never See Again
Top 10 Untold Truths of Jell-O
10 Foods America Will NEVER See Again
10 McDonald's Happy Meal Secrets That Kids Can't Find Out
10 Coca-Cola Life Hacks That Will Make You Buy More
10 Hilarious Knock Off Fast Food Chains Only In China
Top 10 Fast Foods You Can Get For Free On Your Birthday
10 Times Fast Food Went Too Far (Part 3)
10 Food Mashups That Will Blow Your Mind
10 KFC Food Items You Can't Get In America
Top 10 Most Popular Secret Menu Fast Food Items
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).