When to omit ЕСТЬ in the structure I HAVE in Russian? And why I HAVE and У МЕНЯ ЕСТЬ are different?!
Let's speak Russian together? Tell Nika your opinion!
- Published on Apr 2, 2018
- We have an idea of a new project, that will help people who learn Russian to practice their speaking skills! Please let us know if you find it interesting!
Online Speaking Club via Skype or Hangouts
* Two times per week
* 4-6 participants + a native Russian instructor
* A new topic on every meeting
* Separated groups for different levels: from beginners (A1) to upper intermediates (B2) and advanced learners (C1)
* Price: 4 weeks subscription (8 meetings) - $40 ($5 per each meeting)
* The meetings start when the group includes at least 4 participants.
Please, send us your contacts if you are interested to email@example.com ;)