Dana on Khabib: You can't sit out that long w/ the belt; Whittaker breaks silence; Conor vs Gastelum
- Published on Feb 11, 2019
- Like if you enjoyed the video!
Click here to subscribe: tvclip.biz/user/mmanewsdepot
Like us on facebook: facebook.com/mmanewsdepot
- Dana White doesn't agree with Khabib Nurmagomedov sitting out until November, will move on with new plans if Khabib goes through with it.
- Kelvin Gastelum says he is the UFC MW Champ now since Robert Whittaker failed to show up.
- Conor McGregor, Dana White, and Israel Adesanya react to Gastelum carrying the belt at UFC 234.
- Robert Whittaker breaks silence on what happened.
- Anderson Silva explains why he wants a Nick Diaz rematch, and talks possibility of facing Conor.
- Israel Adesanya says plan was to face off with winner of Whittaker vs Gastelum in the cage after their bout.
Music provided by: tvclip.biz/user/CHUKImusic
Instrumental produced by Chuki.
Song Link: tvclip.biz/video/zuGhI5npqfU/video.html