Top 10 McDonald's Food That Will Make You Cringe
- Published on Jun 7, 2019
- Here's a list of Top 10 McDonald's Food That Will Make You Cringe. Many things on the McDonald's menu are delicious but these are the 10 McDonald's cringe-worthy foods.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
Do you think you know everything there is to know about the Golden Arches menu? Well, aside from their regular items like Big Macs, crispy fries and McNuggets, they also have quite an exotic menu. The upside to this is you won't get bored with the Mickey D's menu but the downside is some of the menu items sound a little less than desirable. So grab your shrimp burger, sit back and enjoy the top 10 McDonald’s food items that will make you cringe.
If you enjoyed this list of the 10 McDonald's foods that will make you cringe, then comment: #McDonalds #FastFood #Cringeworthy
0:27 McDonald's McCurry Pan
1:28 McDonald's Mashed Potato Burger
2:40 McDonald's Frozen Coke
3:41 McDonald's Bacon Roll
4:49 McDonald's Bubblegum Squash McFlurry
6:16 McDonald's Gratin Croquette Burger
7:16 McDonald's Poutine
8:34 McDonald's Shrimp Burger
9:47 McDonald's Mega Mac
11:24 McDonald's Cordon Bleu Burger
- The McCurry Pan was the world's first McDonald's vegetarian menu item. Now McDonald’s isn’t usually a favorite hotspot for veggies, but McD's in India brought menu items like this to lure them in.
- McDonald's locations around the world include many of the regular items from the American menu that made the company famous, but they also tend to cater to individual markets as well.
- On a hot day in New Zealand, this is the drink to pick up at the local McDonalds drive-thru. It's a Coke slushie, and you can choose from regular coke or vanilla coke and it usually comes topped with ice cream.
- Can I get some bread with that bacon? This roll will surely make your cholesterol roll out of control and you can probably say arteries it was nice knowing you! This might have been introduced for those truly devoted bacon lovers since this is literally bacon on bread with ketchup...
- although McDonald's food isn’t known for being nutritious by any means, it is expected to be quick, cheap, and fun. So, even though this McFlurry is all those things and looks super fun, it probably doesn't taste fun and is a recipe for diabetes.
- Sounds French, but surprise surprise, it’s Japanese! The Gratin Croquette Burger is one of those specialty burgers that’s not available all year round. It's available in Japan during the winter months but it's not particularly the burger you would want to be biting into.
- Besides maple syrup, Tim Horton's coffee and hockey, poutine is a Canadian staple! It’s a very popular way to eat french fries that are smothered in gravy and cheese curds. So naturally McDonald's in Canada jumped on board the poutine train and created their own version of it.
- McDonald's in the Japanese market has had its ups and downs, so to lure customers back in at one point they introduced the "Shrimp Burger". The shrimp burger is called the "EBI Filet-O" in Japan.
- As if the Big Mac was not enough. Mickey D’s needed to make a Mega Mac to top it, with double the patties, double the everything! Don't worry your friends can't triple dare you to eat this one unless you're in Korea, Turkey or the United Arab Emirates.
- It's no secret that Europe loves their meats! From cold cuts to sausages and much more. The name may sound French but this burger is available in Poland and really takes "meat lovers" to a whole other level.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! bit.ly/2DCl21k
👕 Check out our MERCH! bit.ly/2SWDkQM
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! bit.ly/2T02a24
10 Chicken McNugget Hacks That Make Them Even Better
10 Big Mac Facts McDonalds Always Secretly Knew About
10 Secret Reasons Why McDonald's Makes Everything Taste Better
10 Things You Didn't Know About McDonald's McRib
15 McDonald's Items You CAN'T Buy In America
10 Untold Truths About McDonald's Monopoly
10 McDonald’s Items That Would Make America Great Again
10 McDonald's Menu Items That Even The Staff Won't Eat
10 McDonald's Breakfasts That America Wish They Had
10 Cancelled McDonald's Items That People Still Talk About (Part 1)
10 Cancelled McDonald's Items That People Still Talk About (Part 2)
10 Cancelled McDonald's Items That People Still Talk About (Part 3)
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).