Gang Stalking Tactics ~ Retail & Food Stores ~ Community Watch Organized Cause Harassment
- Published on Mar 24, 2013
- Police State: Stalking Group Attack Pattern in Public Places and at the Cash Register
• A network of participants harasses and threatens the victim while the victim is doing his shopping.
• A degrading theme is used to put the victim on the defensive.
This is part of psychological warfare and also done to induce the fight-or-flight response, adrenaline.
• The line up at the cash register is a location where participants try to stand behind victims while they use threats or used threats in the shopping area, or use subtle threats related to degrading themes, to increase the fight-or-flight.
• Fear-of-fear and fear-of-humiliation are used or built up with comments such as "he's scared" to induce more stress and anxiety.
• Once at the cash register the victim is in a "under a microscope" situation where the reactions and behavior are interpreted as fear.
• Subtle attacks related to degrading themes are used to cause embarrassment or blushing to destabilize or put the victim on the defensive.
• Because of threats, fight-or-flight response, and adrenaline the victim's behavior or reactions are interpreted as fear to attack the victims honor and in attempts to humiliate the victim.
• Things that are focused on to interpret fear are the victim's behavior, reactions, gestures, their voices, and their signatures.
• It's a network that wages psychological warfare and uses threats to induce the fight-or-flight syndrome or cortisol and adrenaline.
• The fight-or-flight response, stress, cortisol, and adrenaline (potassium) deplete the body of macrominerals which leads to different disorders such as macromineral deficiencies and acid-base disorders.
Neighbourhood watch Psychological Warfare: Three Top Priorities or Objectives
• Discredit or destroy the victims credibility.
• Conceal psychological warfare knowledge.
• Eliminate the victim's means of subsistence or resources.
Psychological Warfare: Some Identified Weapons
• Psychiatry to attack the psychological integrity and credibility of victims.
• The weapon of degrading themes or pedophilia to use as a threat or to prevent exposure.
• The weapon of high levels of stress and sleep deprivation.
• The weapon of homelessness or eliminating a persons means of subsistence and financial resources.
Mind,Control,Brain,Remote,Hypnosis,Police,Community Harassment, Cause Stalking,Neighborhood Watch,Community (Conference Subject),Homeland Security,Patriot Act,Community Service,Church,Police State,Slander, Group,Hate,Gang,Spy,Monitoring,Vigilante,Crime, Organized,Nazi,Stassi,bully,Psychological Manipulation, Induced Psychological Illness,Neighborhood Watch, Psychological Warfare, Manipulation, Covert Investigations, Gang Stalking