The Bianca Devins Tragedy, Netflix Censorship, 25 Most Influential Internet People, Puerto Rico Leak
20 Pringles Chips Flavors You Won't Believe Exist
- Published on May 10, 2019
- Here's a list of 20 Pringles Chips Flavors You Won't Believe Exist. We all love the classic Pringles flavors, but these are 20 Pringles chips flavors you didn't know existed.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
There are a wide variety of potato chip flavors available such as sour cream and onion, salt and vinegar, barbeque, and even ketchup chips which are popular in Canada. However, when Pringles decided to expand their chip flavor palette, they got quite creative. So let’s get those taste buds ready for the weirdest, most strange, bizarre and odd chip flavors as we check out 20 Pringles chips flavors you won’t believe exist.
If you enjoyed this crisps list of 20 Pringles chips flavors you won't believe exist, then comment: #Pringles #Chips #Snacks
0:25 Pringles XTRA Screamin’ Dill Pickle
1:01 Pringles Cheeseburger
1:49 Pringles Wasabi & Soy Sauce
2:25 Pringles French Onion Dip
3:06 Pringles Honey Mustard
3:44 Pringles Sriracha
4:17 Pringles Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas
4:45 Pringles Chile con Queso
5:26 Pringles White Chocolate Peppermint
6:14 Pringles Soft Shell Crab
6:51 Pringles Blueberry & Hazelnut
7:38 Pringles Seaweed
8:28 Pringles Smoked Salami
9:05 Pringles Prawn Cocktail
9:46 Pringles Cinnamon Sweet Potato
10:25 Pringles Mac’n Cheese
11:00 Pringles Garlic Seafood
11:39 Pringles Extra Pepper
12:17 Pringles Ketchup Chips
13:13 Pringles Mayo Potato
- Pickle flavored chips are not considered to be anything really unusual or way out there. However, with Pringles XTRA Screamin’ Dill Pickle chips, it’s a different story.
- Cheeseburgers are delicious. However, cheeseburger flavored chips don't exactly sound as appealing.
- Usually, when you think of wasabi and soy sauce together, you’re probably planning a trip to your favorite sushi restaurant.
- French onion soup is delicious. Loaded with melted cheese and pieces of French bread, it is one of the tastiest soups that can be enjoyed as an appetizer at many restaurants.
- Honey mustard pretzels seem to be popular, but this may not necessarily translate when it comes to potato chips.
- For those who love spicy hot potato chips then this flavor is most definitely for you. Yes, Sriracha Pringles chips do exist.
- If you think this flavor sounds great just because you’re a fan of Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, then you might want to give Pringles Cinnamon Sugar Tortillas a try.
- The Chile con Queso Pringles chip flavor seems to either be loved or strongly disliked. Maybe that’s because it really does not taste much like queso despite its name.
- Yes, you heard that correctly. In 2012 White Chocolate Peppermint Pringles were introduced during the holiday season. Can you image trying Pringles chips flavored with white chocolate and peppermint?
- If you are a seafood lover, you may actually find the Soft Shell Crab Pringles flavor quite appealing.
- It is a known fact that sweet and salty go together quite nicely, and one reason why caramel with sea salt is so popular.
- When thinking about seaweed, many will automatically think of sushi or those seaweed snacks that are extremely low in calories.
- A smoked salami deli sandwich is incredibly delicious, especially when it is a mile high with loads of mustard.
- Picture a prawn cocktail and you’re first thought is probably of the food spread at a banquet or wedding reception.
- Baked sweet potatoes are delicious especially when you add some butter and some brown sugar to them. And, as a bonus, you get plenty of health benefits from sweet potato as well.
- Mac’n cheese is one of those dishes that you either simply love or hate. However, if you are a mac’n cheese lover, you may still want to think twice about trying out this flavor of Pringles chips.
- You already have the Soft Shell Crab and the Prawn Cocktail Pringles flavors, so how can you not have the Garlic Seafood flavor to add to the collection as well?
- Are you the type that goes to Italian restaurants and asks the waiter to pour a load of pepper onto your pasta dishes because you simply cannot get enough of that peppery flavor?
- Love your french fries dipped in ketchup? Love Pringles chips? Then this is a match made in heaven for you! Pringles ketchup chips are both tangy and sweet and are among the best tasting of the many brands that make ketchup flavored chips.
- Dipping french fries in mayonnaise is not an unusual thing, and the combination can be quite delicious. And, maybe, some people enjoy dipping their potato chips in mayo.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! bit.ly/2DCl21k
👕 Check out our MERCH! bit.ly/2SWDkQM
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! bit.ly/2T02a24
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).