AMAZING Indian Food ADVENTURE in KOLKATA, India | BEST Indian Street Food and Homemade Indian CURRY
INDIAN STREET FOOD of YOUR DREAMS in Kolkata, India | ENTER CURRY HEAVEN + BEST STREET FOOD in India
Thai Street Food Michelin Star - GIANT CRAB OMELET at Jay Fai (ร้านเจ๊ไฝ) in Bangkok, Thailand!
INDIAN STREET FOOD Tour DEEP in PUNJAB, INDIA | BEST STREET FOOD in INDIA and BEST CURRY HEAVEN!
INDIAN STREET FOOD of YOUR DREAMS in Kolkata, INDIA | BEST CURRY and SEAFOOD + Street Food in India!
- Published on Dec 9, 2017
- Street Food in India is incredibly delicious! It is some of the BEST street food in the world! In Kolkata, we arrived to go on a FULL-ON Street Food tour, to eat as many delicious street foods as possible, and found some AMAZING street food of your dreams, some of the BEST curry, and a ton of specialties on the streets of Kolkata, India.
When you travel to Kolkata, India, you must eat and try the delicious Indian street food and all the Bengali street food specialties. The amazing Indian recipes you can find on the street are so unique and delicious! It would take a lifetime to taste all the amazing curry and street foods of Kolkata, India
This video is sponsored by Squarespace
For a free trial and 10% off your order, make your next move with Squarespace by using offer code THEFOODRANGER on checkout.
We started our street food tour of Indian street food in Kolkata by going for an early brunch, by eating a huge thali platter feast, at a famous Indian restaurant that cooked so many amazing thali indian recipes in their Kitchen. You can order so many varieties of Thali, like bengali thali, rajasthani thali, gujarati thali, and more! The variety of Thali is truly amazing!
After that amazing Bengali Indian lunch, we went to have a huge Bengali LUNCH feast at 6 Ballygunge restaurant. The selection of BENGALI lunch dishes was amazing, something you must experience!
After eating that delicious Indian Bengali curry meal, we went to eat more delicious Indian street foods!
Here are the addresses for the street food locations:
1) HUGE Thali Lunch Indian restaurant Feast: Suruchi Restaurant, 19B, Tarak Dutta Road, Lower Range, Beck Bagan, Ballygunge, Kolkata, West Bengal 700019, India
2) BENGALI Feast at 6 Ballygunge Place
3) Delicious Mutton Curry Kosha Mangsho at Golbari Kosha Mangsho, at Shyambazar Crossing
4) Delicious Chinese Momo's, just a couple minutes walk down the same street that Kosha Mangsho was on.
5) Beef Kebab at Adam's Kebab, Phears Ln, Colootola, Tiretti, Kolkata.
6) Amazing Gulab Jamon just a minute down the same road that Adam's kebab was on.
MY GEAR AND RESOURCES + MERCH
► New Camera (AWESOME 4K) : amzn.to/2MnyBsg
► Main Lens: amzn.to/2MjnuAr
► Great Second Lens (FOR CLOSEUPS): amzn.to/2ntJvhG
► Favourite Telephoto: amzn.to/2vy3lwU
► Take everywhere cam: amzn.to/2P0b2Eb
► Action Cam (WATERPROOF) amzn.to/2Macjec
► Audio Setup (GREAT for clear voice): amzn.to/2MgzYJc
► Memory Card (for 4K footage): amzn.to/2OZrOTO
► Editing Computer (SUPER FAST): amzn.to/2M9nIuD
► Main External Hard Drive: amzn.to/2OXr4P3
► Main SSD Hard Drive: amzn.to/2OZOyTS
► How I Access The Internet ANYWHERE: amzn.to/2vv0TY3
► MUSIC I USE (Great For TVcliprs): share.epidemicsound.com/pf97L
►BEST VPN FOR CHINA (ACCESS TVclip):
► MERCH AVAILABLE HERE: shop.bonfire.com/thefoodranger/
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER
My name is Trevor James and I'm a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that's currently living in Chengdu, Szechuan, China, eating up as much delicious . I enjoy tasting and documenting as many dishes as I can and I'm going to make videos for YOU along the way! Over the next few years, I'm going to travel around the world and document as much food as I can for you! I love delicious food! This channel will show you real Chinese food and real local food, not that stuff they serve in the Buzzfeed challenge. Thanks for watching, and please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion, or critique in the comments below! Please make sure to subscribe, it's the best way to keep my videos in your feed, and give me a thumbs up too if you liked this food video, thanks, I appreciate it! You could also share the video too if you liked it, that would be awesome.
MUSIC I use for my videos (GREAT for TVcliprs!) share.epidemicsound.com/pf97L
Order Your TAI HAO LE Merch here:
► My Food Blog: www.thefoodranger.com/