3-Ingredient Coconut Cookies Recipe
- Published on Feb 28, 2019
- Super easy Coconut cookies recipe. Only 3 ingredients required and few minutes of work. There cookies are flourless (gluten free) and dairy free. They are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside.
Printable Version: www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/3Ingredient-Coconut-Cookies-Recipe
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
Nutella Mousse: bit.ly/NutellaMousse
White Chocolate Fudge: bit.ly/WhiteChocolateFudge
Chocolate Pancakes: bit.ly/ChocolatePancake
Flourless Chocolate Cake: bit.ly/GlutenFreeCake
Salted Caramel Chocolate Cups: bit.ly/CaramelCups
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes about 16-18 cookies
2 Eggs whites
2 cups (180g) Desiccated coconut
1/2 cup (100g) Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 340F (170C).
2. Whisk egg whites with pinch of salt, when foamy, gradually add sugar and whisk on high speed until stiff peak form.
3. Fold in desiccated coconut, until combined.
4. Shape into small balls with wet hands. Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for about 15 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool before serving.
If you like me recipes, please join to "The Cooking Foodie" TVclip membership: tvclip.biz/channel/UCqZ8IpRdoyQ3Qj0ogpUniAA
you can get access to special content, behind the scenes photos, videos and more cool stuff!
- Howto & Style