Indian Street Food of Hyderabad - Making HALEEM, SPICY Brain Curry + The BEST Street Food in India
Indian STREET FOOD of YOUR DREAMS in KOLKATA, India | HUGE TOUR of the BEST STREET FOODS in KOLKATA
- Published on Nov 25, 2017
- Check out ExpressVPN.com/thefoodranger for 3 months free w/ 1 year pack and 49% OFF! Indian Street Food Tour of your DREAMS! Check out ExpressVPN.com/thefoodranger for 3 months free w/ 1 year pack and 49% OFF! The BEST Street Food in India is Kolkata Street Food in India! In this STREET FOOD tour VLOG, we're taking YOU on a street food tour of some of the BEST street foods in Kolkata, India! Here, Bengali Street Food and amazing curry is everywhere!
You won't believe the amazing street food here in Kolkata. Indian street food and Indian cuisine is so diverse, and all over the streets of India, you can find so many varieties of Indian spices and flavours. In this video, Myself (Trevor James, The Food Ranger) and Ting are going DEEP for street food in Kolkata, trying some AMAZING Bengali Street Foods in Kolkata, and some AMAZING curry and biryani rice.
You can eat amazing spicy and flavourful mutton biryani rice, some super sweet and saffron packed chai tea, a ton of delicious street foods like the Kathi roll and a ton of specialties on deckers lane.
► MUSIC I USE (Great For TVcliprs): share.epidemicsound.com/pf97L
►BEST VPN FOR CHINA (ACCESS TVclip):
► MERCH AVAILABLE HERE: shop.bonfire.com/thefoodranger/
To start our street food tour, we woke up early in the morning to have an Indian Breakfast, an Indian street food breakfast! We went to a local tea shop to have some chai tea and a super delicious potato curry, known as a sabzi, and a flavourful kachori to dip it in! Watching the Indian restaurants and street food stalls like this in action, preparing and cooking the Indian recipes that have been done like this for generations is simply amazing!
After tasting that saffron and sugar packed chai, along with the amazing potato vegetarian curry, we kept exploring the back streets of Kolkata to try and eat the best street foods of Kolkata.
Here, you can travel to India just for the food, and that's exactly what we did!
After the tea, we went to find some classic Bengali street foods on the street corners, and found a super flavourful bhel puri AKA puffed rice with a spicy mango chutney! This was actually very sour and spicy and so delicious!
We then continued traveling in Kolkata's busy and spice scented streets for more delicious foods, and found the amazing hot kathi roll.
This is marinated chicken in a ton of spice and yoghurt, wrapped up in a freshly fried paratha that's covered in a couple eggs, almost like an omelette, a HUGE omelette over top of the paratha! Then the paratha is wrapped up right on the street and you can taste the amazing flavors!
After that, we enjoyed a walk through the busy streets of Kolkata and made our way to deckers lane, the most iconic heritage street food mecca of Kolkata, to try an amazing and spice packed chicken stew. It was quite peppery and delicious!
After a quick walk and one street orange juice later, we arrived at Arsalan biryani rice and curry Indian restaurant to taste the famous mutton biryani and also try the amazing selection of spicy Indian curries. These bengali specialties were simply delicious, a MUST try thing here in Kolkata.
Here are the addresses for the street food locations we tried in Kolkata:
1) Street Chai Tea with Aloo Vegetarian Curry at ATS Arun Tea Stall
2) Bhel Puri puffed spicy rice snack - New Market area street stall
3) Kolkata's Famous Kathi Roll at Kusum's Roll on Park Street, Kolkata
4) Famous Chicken soup on Deckers lane
5) Amazingly Fresh Orange juice right on the street right near KC Das Sweet Shop
6) HUGE Bengali Indian restaurant dinner - Featuring Bengali Biryani spiced rice and a ton of delicious curry dishes - at ARSALAN park Circus
This is part 1 of 5 in our Kolkata Street Food tour series, and part 1 of many in our Indian street food tour series, we are going to keep coming back to India, probably twice per year, the street food and the local Indian recipes are just too good!
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER
My name is Trevor James and I'm a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that's currently living in Chengdu, Szechuan, China, eating up as much delicious . I enjoy tasting and documenting as many dishes as I can and I'm going to make videos for YOU along the way!
MUSIC I use for my videos (GREAT for TVcliprs!) share.epidemicsound.com/pf97L