UDI UDI JAYE# RAEES# SHAH RUKH# GARBA BOLLYWOOD FOLK# EASY SHADI STEPS# RITU'S DANCE STUDIO# SURAT.
JMX: Much More Than Just Application Monitoring
- Published on Feb 5, 2013
- You have probably heard of Java Management Extensions (JMX) as the enabling technology behind JVM profiling tools such as JConsole and VisualVM that are part of JDK 6 and later. But did you know that using JMX, part of the Java SE platform, is a lightweight way to manage any resource (such as hardware, networks, storage, operating systems, middleware, and applications)? In this session, you will learn about
• The JMX architecture
• Managing a resource in JMX, with a code example
• JMX notifications
• JMX connectors (RMI for remote clients and WS-Man for Web services clients)
• Protocol adapters (HTML and SNMP)
• JConsole and VisualVM, the "out of the box" JMX clients for JVM monitoring
• Practical applications of JMX in the real world
• JMX-enabled Java products"
Copyright © 2013 Oracle and/or its affiliates. Oracle® is a registered trademark of Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Oracle disclaims any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of this recording, demonstration, and/or written materials (the "Materials"). The Materials are provided "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
- Science & Technology