Chinese Street Food Tour in INDIA!!! RARE Look at CHINESE INDIAN Street FOOD in Kolkata, India
- Published on Dec 23, 2017
- We found a ton of CHINESE STREET FOOD in INDIA! The Indian Street food in Kolkata is amazing, but you gotta try out the Chinese Indian street food! We went for a HUGE Breakfast street food tour of Kolkata, India, and found a ton of Chinese street food specialties. There is a large Chinese community that originally came from Guangdong, China. This is some of the most unique street food 2017!! In Kolkata, India, you can come on a street food adventure tour and enjoy some of the best curry in the world, some of the best street food in the world, and meet some of the nicest people in the world.
If you come to Kokata, India, make sure to try lots of Indian street food, but also go for the Chinese street food and Chinese cuisine you can find in the Tangra Chinatown.
If you're new to this street food vlog, my fiance Ting and I travel to eat and try street food around the world, including Indian street food, Chinese street food, and street food all over asia. We flew into India specifically to eat amazing street food.
You can enjoy our other Indian street food videos:
Indian Street Food in Mumbai: tvclip.biz/video/ltUDZD1vgxQ/video.html
Indian Street Food in Hyderabad: tvclip.biz/video/CiHGmJo5xh4/video.html
Indian Street Food in Chennai: tvclip.biz/video/iNFxhMUPXLs/video.html
Indian street food in Kerala: tvclip.biz/video/Td1GEThVEnU/video.html
Indian Street Food in Delhi: tvclip.biz/video/o9-bTrr3qbY/video.html
Muslim Indian Street Food in Delhi: tvclip.biz/video/nKPVEDMcRCk/video.html
Indian Street Food in Kolkata, Part 1: tvclip.biz/video/_Zs4J8kq-Wg/video.html
Indian Street Food in Kolkata, Part 2: tvclip.biz/video/an6dsm86Kn4/video.html
Indian Street food in Kolkata, Part 3: tvclip.biz/video/VWxhnrztF2w/video.html
Indian Street Food in Kolkata, Part 4: tvclip.biz/video/2SIPYOBwJUo/video.html
We started our Chinese street food tour in the morning bright and early at 6am in the Territy Bazar of Kolkata, India, and found some very special Chinese street foods, like chicken dumplings AKA momo's, meatball soup, chinese street snacks, and lots of other snacks. The BEST part about all the street food was the fact that it was in India! I never expected this!
Here are the addresses for all the street food in this video:
1) Morning indian chinese street food market: Territy Bazar in Kolkata
2) Amazing Wonton Noodles made by local Hakka Chinese Indians:
3) AMAZING Indian Chinese Food AKA Indianized Chinese Food for lunch at Beijing Restaurant at Tangra, Chinatown at AU YUNG, in a lane near Chinese Kali Mandir,Tangra
I would love to hear from you in the comments below. Please let me know what you thought of this travel street food vlog. And make sure to click that subscribe button!
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER
My name is Trevor James and I'm a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that's currently living in Chengdu, Szechuan, China, eating up as much delicious . I enjoy tasting and documenting as many dishes as I can and I'm going to make videos for YOU along the way! Over the next few years, I'm going to travel around the world and document as much food as I can for you! I love delicious food! This channel will show you real Chinese food and real local food, not that stuff they serve in the Buzzfeed challenge. Thanks for watching, and please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion, or critique in the comments below! Please make sure to subscribe, it's the best way to keep my videos in your feed, and give me a thumbs up too if you liked this food video, thanks, I appreciate it! You could also share the video too if you liked it, that would be awesome.
Insta: instagram.com/thefoodranger /
indian food indian street food taste test gordon ramsay best top cooking cuisine kitchen chinese food
Love the music I use? Get a FREE month from me to you! I'm using this library for a few months now (since July 2017) and LOVE it. bit.ly/FoodRangerMusic
MERCH AVAILABLE HERE: