Top 10 People Who Made Gordon Ramsay Lose It
- Published on May 18, 2019
- Here's a list of the Top 10 People Who Made Gordon Ramsay Lose It. Gordon Ramsay always seems to be on edge, but these are the 10 people who made Gordon Ramsay freak out!
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
Gordon Ramsay is a Michelin Star Chef with a passion for fine dining and for spewing incredible insults at incompetent cooks. As the owner of 35 restaurants, he really knows his stuff when it comes to running a restaurant. He’s famous for his fiery cooking competition, Hell’s Kitchen, and reality shows Hotel Hell and Kitchen Nightmares. It’s absolute TV gold, showing intense arguments, disgusting food and emotional reconciliations in equal measures. Not everyone likes his tough love, however, so here are the top 10 people who made Gordon Ramsey lose it!
If you enjoyed this list of the top 10 people who made Gordon Ramsay lose it, then comment: #GordonRamsay #HellsKitchen #KitchenNightmares
0:36 Vic and the Brick of Refried Beans
1:59 Sticky Scallop Sara
3:00 Chef Michel and his Maggots
4:12 Mr Panini Head
5:13 Crazy Amy
6:25 Chef Ramsay and The Pumpkin King
7:23 Garrett had a little lamb
8:38 Crabby Abby
10:07 Melin-deer in the headlights
11:19 Moldy Floor Kaurs
- When visiting Mexican restaurant Fiesta Sunrise, Ramsay found a true Kitchen Nightmare in the chiller. Ramsay pulls tray after tray of meat sludge from the shelves, as well as ground beef that was topped with a huge chunk of fat.
- In a tense day at Hell’s Kitchen, Sara begins to fall apart trying to make the appetizers for a full restaurant of 100 hungry diners. As Gordon notices the slow progress, he charges over and sees Sara giving the scallops a flip, and that’s not the only thing that flips.
- You might be able to guess from the title what Ramsay is annoyed about in this one. After a tinned crab lunch at Secret Garden, Ramsay decided to see what else is lurking in the kitchen. It is generally dusty and unclean, but as he opened the chiller, even he wasn’t expecting it be this bad.
- When visiting the French-style bistro, Hannah and Mason’s, Gordon is appalled at the incompetent chef/owner, Brian, and creates an incredible new insult in the process. In the Valentine’s Day service, moldy spinach was served on not one, not two, but THREE dishes.
- Amy of Amy’s Baking Company was infamous for being completely insane, even before Gordon got there. Amy and her husband had been through roughly 100 employees in 18 months, claiming they couldn’t find competent staff (that’s a red flag!).
- Lots of people try and take on Ramsay. Chefs? Sure. Owners? Heck yeah. Servers? Sometimes. But customers? Never. Well, that’s what you’d think, but in Hell’s Kitchen, one customer does just that, for the sake of some pumpkin risotto.
- In another iconic Hell’s Kitchen episode, Ramsay turns his sights on Chef Garrett, who was having a somewhat shaky night. Garrett was previously a prison Chef, but even he felt the pressure of Hell’s Kitchen. On the meat station, Garrett is constantly falling behind and because of his poor cooking, Ramsay suggested a rebrand of Hell’s Kitchen to Donkey’s Kitchen.
- In Season 4 of Kitchen Nightmares, Ramsay travels to Rhode Island to save restaurant DownCity, owned by BFFs Abby and Rico. Abby says she has 30 years of experience in restaurants and rates the food 10 on 10. Ah, sure it is, Abby, we’ve heard that before.
- Hell’s Kitchen contestant Melinda had too much on her plate on the appetizer station for dinner service. She was tasked with making the capellini dish (which is basically fancy thin spaghetti) for the evening.
- In a truly hellish hotel called the The Brick, Gordon finds some potentially life-threatening hazards that the owner Verindar Kaur and son CJ hadn’t cared to notice! Starting in the kitchen, Gordon finds a bucket full of thick black tar-like liquid from the grease traps. You don’t need a professional to tell you that’s not good.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! bit.ly/2DCl21k
👕 Check out our MERCH! bit.ly/2SWDkQM
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! bit.ly/2T02a24
Top 10 Best Gordon Ramsay Interview Moments
Top 10 Gordon Ramsay Lobster Moments
Top 10 Worst Pizzas Served to Gordon Ramsay
Top 10 Gordon Ramsay RAW Food Freak Outs
Top 10 WORST Steaks Served To Gordon Ramsay
Top 10 MOST Disgusting Kitchens On Hotel Hell
Top 10 Strangest Owners On Hotel Hell
Top 10 Untold Truths About Kitchen Nightmares
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).