INDIAN STREET FOOD Tour in LUCKNOW with MONSTER BBQ CHICKEN and CHEAP SPICY CURRY !
- Published on Jan 13, 2018
- AMAZING INDIAN STREET FOOD in Lucknow, India. We found the BEST BBQ Chicken in INDIA, and some of the BEST SPICY CURRY in India! A TRUE curry Heaven! It was CHEAP and SPICY, and so full of flavour! We went on a DEEP Street Food Tour in Lucknow, to eat and try some of the most AMAZING street food around the world. The Food Ranger (Trevor James) is in India eating Street Food! This here in Lucknow truly is an amazing MEAT HEAVEN and we’re taking you on a HUGE STREET FOOD ADVENTURE in India with amazing curry, breakfasts, a ton of delicious Indian restaurants with UNIQUE Indian food recipes and tons of amazing Indian Dinner.
If you love eating street food around the world and tons of street food in India, or even all over Asia, you’re going to love the meat and street food feasts that we had in Lucknow. You can really find street food everywhere, where all the locals like to cook delicious Indian recipes for curry and spicy dishes all over the street.
In one day, we ate 8 delicious street foods all made in Lucknow style with tons of meat and spice. We had amazing curry on the street, some of the BEST Street Food in India!
We went for a full-on, DEEP street food tour in Lucknow, India, to try some of the best street food in India with Delhi Food Walks, who takes travellers for street food tours of Delhi, India.
We had 8 delicious street foods, all addresses shown here:
1) Tea, Bun, and Samosa - Sharma Ji Ki Chai - Price for Tea and Bun -
2) Thali Plate - NET RAM AJAY KUMAR
3) Biryani Heaven - IDRIS KI BIRYANI -
4)Buffalo Nihari - RAHIM KI NIHARI (AKBARI GATE, CHOWK BAZAR, LUCKNOW)
5) Malai - MAKHAN MALAI (CHOWK , LUCKNOW)
6) Chaat at Royal Cafe
7) Meat Heaven at Open Air Restaurant
8) Melt in Mouth Kebab + One plate Biryani At Tundi Kebab
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER
My name is Trevor James and I'm a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that's currently living in Chengdu, Szechuan, China, eating up as much delicious . I enjoy tasting and documenting as many dishes as I can and I'm going to make videos for YOU along the way! Over the next few years, I'm going to travel around the world and document as much food as I can for you! I love delicious food! This channel will show you real Chinese food and real local food, not that stuff they serve in the Buzzfeed challenge. Thanks for watching, and please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion, or critique in the comments below! Please make sure to subscribe, it's the best way to keep my videos in your feed, and give me a thumbs up too if you liked this food video, thanks, I appreciate it! You could also share the video too if you liked it, that would be awesome.
MUSIC I use for my videos (GREAT for TVcliprs!) bit.ly/FoodRangerMusic
Tai Hao Le! & Travel. Eat. Repeat. MERCH AVAILABLE HERE:
CHECK OUT DELHIFOODWALKS HERE: delhifoodwalks.com/