Antonio Brown is an ‘absolute embarrassment’ - Stephen A. is over the helmet drama | First Take
White Chocolate Truffles Recipe | How to Make White Chocolate Truffles
- Published on Apr 8, 2019
- Another quick and easy no-bake dessert. This time white chocolate and coconut truffles. These white chocolate truffles recipe is really easy to make and toy need only few basic ingredients.
Full printable version: www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/White-Chocolate-Truffles-Recipe
More Easy Dessert Recipes:
White Chocolate Fudge: bit.ly/WhiteChocolateFudge
Tiramisu Truffles: bit.ly/TiramisuTruffles
Nutella Mousse: bit.ly/NutellaMousse
No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake: bit.ly/NBChocolateCheesecake
My favorite kitchen equipment:
Makes about 14-15 truffles
80z (225g) White chocolate
1/4 cup (60ml) Heavy cream
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1½ tablespoon (23g) Butter
1/3 cup (33g) unsweetened shredded/desiccated coconut + 1/4 (25g) for coating
1. Chop white chocolate and place in a heatproof bowl, add heavy cream and butter.
2. Set the bowl over a pot with simmering water (double boiler) and let the chocolate and butter melt completely. remove from heat.
3. Add vanilla extract and desiccated coconut, stir well.
4. Place the bowl in the fridge for 2 hours until the mixture firm enough to roll into balls.
5. Shape the mixture into small balls and roll in desiccated/shredded coconut.
- Howto & Style