Skip and Shannon react to Giants replacing Eli Manning with rookie Daniel Jones | NFL | UNDISPUTED
Homemade Peanut Butter Ice Cream Recipe
- Published on Jun 8, 2019
- Learn how to make easy homemade peanut butter ice cream with only 4 -ingredients. This recipe is super easy and if you like peanut butter you will love this ice cream!
Full printable version: www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Homemade-Peanut-Butter-Ice-Cream-Recipe
More Ice Cream Recipes:
Oreo Ice cream: bit.ly/OreoIceCreamTCF
Tiramisu Ice Cream: bit.ly/TiramisuIceCream
Avocado Ice Cream: bit.ly/AvocadoIceCreamTCF
Ice Cream Cookie Sandwich: bit.ly/IceCreamSandwichRecipe
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1 can (14oz/400g) Sweetened condensed milk
2 cups (480ml) Heavy cream, cold
1 cup (250g) Natural peanut butter
1/2 cup (70g) roasted peanuts
1. Roughly crush the peanuts.
2. Place cold heavy cream in a large bowl, whip to stiff peaks.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk, peanut butter and beat on low speed until incorporated, add ¾ of the crushed peanuts and fold.
4. Transfer into a container/dish, top with the remaining crushed peanuts and freeze for least 6 hours.
If you like my videos, please subscribe to my channel for new cooking videos:
- Howto & Style