10 Walmart Food Items Only Found In China
- Published on Apr 26, 2019
- Here's a list of 10 Walmart Food Items Only Found In China. Walmart is loved globally, especially their supermarket and food offerings. These are 10 Walmart foods you can only find in China.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
You can pretty much find anything at your local Walmart and even though many of the products might be made in China make no mistake walking into Walmart in China you probably won't "feel at home". Walmart in China began in 1996 when it opened locations in Shenzhen. Walmart China now operates 443 stores. The Chinese are known for their exotic taste in foods and strange food products so as you can imagine you can find anything from date juice to every type of dumpling to tanks of fish, frogs, and turtles.. (and they’re not being taken home as pets). So get your shopping list out and get ready to add these top 10 Walmart foods only found in China.
If you enjoyed this list of 10 Walmart food items only found in China, then comment: #Walmart #China #Food
0:45 Crocodile in Frozen Meats
1:57 Whole Sharks
2:48 Buckets and Buckets of RICE
3:46 Mystery Meats And Chicken Feet
4:40 Every Kind of Egg, Even Blue... Not Refrigerated
5:49 An Entire Aisle For Instant Noodles
7:03 Seafood Galore - Wet And Dried
8:16 Frogs and Turtles
9:25 Numb and Spicy Hot Pot Flavored Chips
10:34 Reptile Parts
- Walmart in China is the only Walmart that offers entire frozen crocodiles for sale. Chinese food goes beyond the ordinary, especially in the meat department. Not to mention their presentation of the meat, specifically crocodile meat.
- If you are looking to cook a special dinner or scare your friend, you can get a full-size shark in the frozen meat section. Sharks are not the friendliest or cutest of animals so to see them in the frozen section out in the open is a little more terrifying.
- Rice is a staple in Chinese dishes and is eaten with almost every meal, so of course, buying it in bulk is the only way to buy it! At Walmart stores in China, you can find entire containers filled with rice to fill up as little or as much as your heart desires.
- Now as if the large cold-blooded water reptiles were not enough there are also all sorts of mystery meat sections. Sometimes you know what it is and sometimes you don't but for the Chinese, it's one and the same.
- Eggs are plentiful and quite diverse in China. In Canada or the USA it may seem very strange to not have eggs refrigerated but in China, you never buy your eggs from the fridge.
- Instant noodles are a staple in almost every Chinese home or at least in your to go bag. They are cheap, easy and quick to prepare not to mention come in so many tastes that there is something for every palate.
- Most grocery stores and restaurants in China have a section where you can purchase lobster, crabs and fish live but Chinese Walmart sells almost everything from the ocean from an assortment of fish to eel.
- Here we go again! A pond or a lake are not the only places you can find live frogs and turtles. As mentioned the Chinese are known for their expansive taste in food and will cook up many different options into a delicious dish.
- When Western junk food comes to China there are some strange and unexpected new flavors that emerge like kimchi, seaweed, braised pork, cucumber and none other than numb and spicy hot pot flavor!
- As though all of the items earlier were not interesting enough, here’s the cherry on top or rather, the lizard tail and snakehead to top it all off. Consumers in Chinese Walmart stores can also purchase various dried pieces from a wide variety of reptiles like heads, legs, and different body parts.
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! bit.ly/2DCl21k
👕 Check out our MERCH! bit.ly/2SWDkQM
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! bit.ly/2T02a24
10 Costco Cult Favorite Food Items
10 American Foods That Should Be Banned
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About IKEA Food Court
Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court (Part 1)
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court (Part 2)
10 Foods That Will Never Expire (Part 1)
10 Foods That Will Never Expire (Part 2)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 1)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 2)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 3)
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).