Boeing 777-300ER Pushback with Descriptions [HD]
- Published on Nov 21, 2011
- This video includes descriptions of the certain parts of a pushback. Hope it answers and informs you of some interesting information
A few things to note:
1. Yes I have ear protection. I'm wearing ear plugs since it was summer and over the ear protection gets really hot really quick.
2. The front right tire does look to be flat. This plane was leaving extremely heavy so there was a lot of weight on the wheels. We would not let a plane leave that might endanger the lives of the passengers on board.
3. YES you are suppose to disconnect the towbar from the tug before disconnecting from the airplane first. What I did was not correct.
Registration is JA735A
Pushback of All Nippon Airways (ANA) NH flight 1 from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) heading back to Narita International Airport (NRT).
Pushback with the aircraft, Boeing 777-300ER, facing to the East.