Make a Book with a Secret Compartment 📕
- Published on Jul 31, 2013
- I show how to make a book safe that can be used to hide small items. 📚 Book safes are an age-old way to stash one's treasures--the key to a safe, a private document, a flask, a gun. And you can use them while traveling to hide your iPod, backup cash, or other valuables from would-be thieves. A hollowed-out book is a clever place to hide valuables. There are many companies that have book safes on the market, but why buy something that can be easily made at home with a bit of time and patience. You get to choose the book and set the depth of the safe. It a great place to hide your valuables or impress your friends.
If you don't want to make one you can always buy one on Amazon: goo.gl/i6eJMy
If you enjoy the channel, please support Von Malegowski:
Things you will need:
- Book: (Thick hardcover books work best)
- Glue: (goo.gl/UnStZz)
- Box cutter/Xacto knife: (goo.gl/EjvC6X)
- Paintbrush: (goo.gl/yS5bmr)
- Felt/ thick paper: (goo.gl/rnP66F)
- Ruler: (goo.gl/VVwkKZ)
- Heavy objects
Have multiple blades to replace them when they become dull.
Connect With Me:
- Twitter: twitter.com/VonMalegowski
- Instagram: instagram.com/vonmalegowski/
- Facebook: facebook.com/VonMalegowski2
Von Malegowski Equipment List: goo.gl/x5VtWv
Music by: Kevin MacLeod
©Von Malegowski. All Rights Reserved.
- Howto & Style