TASTY Indian STREET FOOD Tour DEEP in Varanasi, INDIA | MESSY + CHEAP CURRY and Vegetarian HEAVEN!
- Published on Jan 20, 2018
- AMAZING Indian Street Food Tour in Varanasi, India! We tried some of the BEST and most TASTY street food in India, and is a TRUE curry HEAVEN! DEEP in the alleyways, you can eat street Food that is INCREDIBLY CHEAP and Delicious! The Street Food in India is so diverse, so we came for a FULL-ON Indian street food tour. The Food Ranger (Trevor James ) and Delhi Food Walks (Anubhav Sapra) are teaming up for a HUGE street food tour in Varanasi that you’re going to love. India is full of delicious Indian restaurants with delicious, spicy, and cheap curry recipes that you can’t get enough of. In Varanasi, we ate non-stop and tried some super flavourful Indian street foods. Make sure to watch until the end of this street food VLOG to enjoy some incredible Indian recipes with us.
In one day, we had 5 delicious street foods in Varanasi. I didn’t even realize until we were finished eating, but we didn’t eat any meat or chicken for the whole street food tour vlog. It was really a true vegetarian HEAVEN! We started our Indian street food tour with an amazing INDIAN BREAKFAST made of spiced potatoes and cauliflower known as Aloo Gobi. It was served with a puri and was quite spicy and very cheap. It was definitely a delicious street food to have in Varanasi India.
MY GEAR AND RESOURCES + MERCH
► New Camera (AWESOME 4K) : amzn.to/2MnyBsg
► Main Lens: amzn.to/2MjnuAr
► Great Second Lens (FOR CLOSEUPS): amzn.to/2ntJvhG
► Favourite Telephoto: amzn.to/2vy3lwU
► Take everywhere cam: amzn.to/2P0b2Eb
► Action Cam (WATERPROOF) amzn.to/2Macjec
► Audio Setup (GREAT for clear voice): amzn.to/2MgzYJc
► Memory Card (for 4K footage): amzn.to/2OZrOTO
► Editing Computer (SUPER FAST): amzn.to/2M9nIuD
► Main External Hard Drive: amzn.to/2OXr4P3
► Main SSD Hard Drive: amzn.to/2OZOyTS
► How I Access The Internet ANYWHERE: amzn.to/2vv0TY3
► MUSIC I USE (Great For TVcliprs): bit.ly/FoodRangerMusic
►BEST VPN FOR CHINA (ACCESS TVclip):
► MERCH AVAILABLE HERE: shop.bonfire.com/thefoodranger/
After this, we walked DEEP into another lane and found a MALAI milk cream spiced with saffron. It was very delicious, frothy, creamy, and sweet.
Next up, we went for another milk based street food in India, the LASSI. It was quite sweet as well and was served with a ton of pistachio! After finishing our delicious Indian breakfast street food in Varanasi, we went for a HUGE Indian lunch at a famous Indian restaurant in Varanasi. The Indian recipes here were absolutely delicious. There were some baked dumplings that were super unique, you’ll have to watch the street food vlog to find out why, but they were definitely worth coming for. All the flavours here at this Indian restaurant were spicy, tangy, sweet, astringent, and overall very healthy and we would definitely come back to eat more of this delicious food.
After this, we went for our final street food in Varanasi, the paan. It was packed with spices and very cheap. A very strong flavour that I’m not sure I would eat again, but definitely worth trying once on the streets of India
The street food restaurants in Varanasi, India, are listed below
1) Delicious Indian Breakfast Street Food Poori and Sabzi - The Ram Bhandar
2) Malai - Same alleyway as this delicious Indian breakfast
3) Lassi at Blue Lassi Shop
4) Amazing Indian Lunch Feast at Baati Chokha Restaurant
5) Paan at Keshav Tambul Bhandar
ABOUT THE FOOD RANGER
My name is Trevor James and I'm a hungry traveler and Mandarin learner that's currently living in Chengdu, Szechuan, China, eating up as much delicious street food as I can . I enjoy tasting and documenting as many dishes as I can and I'm going to make videos for YOU along the way! Over the next few years, I'm going to travel around the world and document as much food as I can for you! I love delicious food! This channel will show you real Chinese food and real local food, not that stuff they serve in the Buzzfeed challenge.
Thanks for watching, and please feel free to leave a comment, suggestion, or critique in the comments below! Please make sure to subscribe, it's the best way to keep my videos in your feed, and give me a thumbs up too if you liked this food video, thanks, I appreciate it! You could also share the video too if you liked it, that would be awesome.
MUSIC I use for my videos (GREAT for TVcliprs!) bit.ly/FoodRangerMusic
Tai Hao Le! & Travel. Eat. Repeat. MERCH AVAILABLE HERE: shop.bonfire.com/thefoodranger/
And CHECK OUT Delhi Food Walks here: www.delhifoodwalks.com
► My Food Blog: www.thefoodranger.com/