How Tom Brady and the Patriots used "short motions" to terrorize the Chiefs (NFL Breakdowns Ep 129)
How Bill Belichick and the Patriots held the Rams to 3 points in the Super Bowl
- Published on Feb 8, 2019
- Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/SamuelRGold
Donate via Patreon: www.patreon.com/SamuelRGold
Donate via PayPal: www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=6W4KC2VEYD99G
In my latest video breakdown, I wanted to see how the Patriots held the Rams to 3 points in the Super Bowl. We’ll cover:
1. Bill Belichick’s game plan
2. Front seven’s performance and how they took away the Rams’ zone running game
3. Coverage trends that Belichick used to counter Sean McVay’s scheme
4. Jared Goff's performance - Was it as bad as people thought it was?
Hope you enjoy the show!
The videos are considered to be used under the "Fair Use Doctrine" of United States Copyright Law, Title 17 U.S. Code Sections 107-118. Videos are used for editorial and educational purposes only and I do not claim ownership of any original video content. I don't use said video clips in advertisements, marketing or for direct financial gain. All video content in each clip is considered owned by the individual broadcast companies.