Winter Plane Spotting at Prestwick Airport | 777 757 A330 A319
- Published on Mar 6, 2019
- Winter is always the best time for lighting when filming and this compilation is a perfect example of that. Here’s some footage from a few hours at Prestwick Airport a couple of years back. Includes the regular Air France Cargo 777F, plus 3 trainers, a Virgin Atlantic A330-300, an Easyjet A319 & a DHL Boeing 757-200F. The conditions on this day were prefect for training, as well as spotting.
1. Air France Cargo Boeing 777-200F F-GUOB: 00:00
2. Virgin Atlantic A330-300 G-VGBR: 00:52, 03:26 & 07:56
3. DHL Boeing 757-200F G-DHKC: 01:28, 02:50 & 05:09
4. Easyjet A319 G-EZIi: 02:22, 05:52 & 09:07
5. Bristow Helicopters Sirkskay S92 G-MCGL: 07:08
Camcorder: Panasonic HC-V750EB-K
Tripod: Velbon DV-7000
Microphone: Rode Video Mic Pro with Rode Deadcat VMP Windshield
Video Editing Software: VEGAS Movie Studio 14 Suite
Thanks for Watching. All support on my videos is greatly appreciated. Make sure to check out my other Videos and Social Media accounts as well.
Main Instagram: instagram.com/danielsander66
Aviation Photography Instagram: instagram.com/dansander.aviationphotography
This video is the property and copyright of Daniel Sander. Do not use without permission.
- Autos & Vehicles