Video size: 1280 X 720853 X 480640 X 360
Show player controls
the economist cover 2020 secrets tvclip.biz/video/NtLX2nh5H2I/video.html
crony capitalism not sustainable capitalism, everything is fixed
no such thing as sustainable capitalism it already very close to complete tyranny
MOON AND MARS........TOTAL B.S.
NWO will be destroyed
Trump (reelection), BR Exit, Tokyo (earthquake) , climate, Mars (possibly Christian's rapture), recession, visions, AI, Biodiversity, War, etc. You can find these words.
@Hanna Jun I am familiar with those cards. Have you ever heard of the Nankai Trough (Nankai Megathrust Earthquakes)? The trough is made up of 3 earthquakes that occur every 200 years or so - Tokai, Tonankai, and Nankai. One of those earthquakes (Tokai) hasn't ruptured since 1854 - that one occurs every 150 years on average (so it is 16 years overdue). The Nankai Trough earthquakes are interlocked. So if Tokai Ruptures, so will Tonankai & Nankai - combined disasters. This would create a Great Earthquake that measures up to 9.0 on the Richter scale. It would wipe out 40% of Japan's GDP within a day, and the remaining 60% would continue to decrease throughout the year due to the damage to the supply chains. It would cost the Japanese economy 2 trillion USD. The last time the earthquakes ruptured at the same time was in 1707. It is important to note that Mount Fuji erupted 49 days later due to increased seismic activity. Interestingly, slow slip events have been detected for the first time in the Nankai Trough very recently. Is it a coincidence that this is 7 months before the Olympics? www3.nhk.or.jp/nhkworld/en/news/ataglance/718/Although the combined disasters card doesn't go too much into detail about the event, there's a possibility that the Japanese archipelago will sink as a result. Did you know Netflix is releasing a series this year called "Japan Sinks 2020"? The description is very explicit: "Days after the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, an ordinary family is put to the test as massive earthquakes throw the Japanese archipelago into total mayhem." Predictive programming at its finest.www.netflix.com/gb/title/80993018www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-10-08/devilman-crybaby-masaaki-yuasa-helms-japan-sinks-novel-1st-anime-for-netflix/.152030 Here's a simulation that shows the Nankai Trough rupturing:tvclip.biz/video/8jNdJrjRmjo/video.html
@Liam Robinson hi Liam, for some reason, I don't get a comment notification from TVclip so I just saw your question. Do you know the illuminati cards which predicted already happened and will happen events? It was published in 1994 predicting 911(2001), Trump presidency (2016), feminist movement, fake meat, etc? It also predicted Japan (Tokyo) earthquake in the card. Rumors say there will be a catastrophic event that will cancel the Tokyo Olympics so I'm not sure if the earthquake will happen in July this year. But this stuff is real. Freemasons run the world according to their scripts.One more interesting fact I'd like to share : Google 'ID2020 Alliance vaccinations.' You will understand what's up with free vaccinations and WHY government wants to make it mandatory to all. Look for the title 'ID2020 Alliance will combine vaccinations and implantable ID.
U missed XI, and RUSSIA in the last
Out of curiosity, how do you know about the earthquake that will occur in Japan during the Olympics?
The Economis its run by the rothchild. This is their agenda.
Why is the video blocked in Australia?
@Robert Hertz They block FFDP and have censorship issues too dont exclude others and act like your county is the only one to not have sheep
They are smarter then USA
CBS Overnight News!You ran a Sequoia news clip on Monday the 9th of December at approx. 3:25 A.M.!Yea, You Ran That same Story a while ago!So what makes it news worthy enough to have to run it twice?Or Have you Run out Of Actual News?
What if all nation's. Are. B.S. ing it OTHER? Say it ain't SO.
Coming up with more NON binding pledges from places like China??? Totally a waste of time and effort.
Strongest Economy + Lowest Unemployment among Blacks and Hispanics + Lowest Number of Family in Food Stamps + Highest Median Household Income + Record Breaking Highs of Stock Market = Peace, Love, and Prosperity for Everybody. GOD BLESS USA
Well someone drank the koolaid
If it seems too good to be TRUE. It could BE. Enjoy TODAY. Tomorrow will be HERE soon.
Who owns and controls 'The Economist'?Don't believe anything this guy is saying.
Richard Ralph Roehl the rothschild family
If mainstream music is this bad in the 2010s, idk if I can take the '20s._🥁🙊💔_
quite curious to see how it all pans out
*If This Is Grey You’re Cursed!*👇*¡’m šùßb¡ñgg tò èvêrÿòñê thàt šùßš wíth ñòt¡š tò mè*
if that is grey, you're gay