10 Coca-Cola Life Hacks That Will Make You Buy More
- Published on May 31, 2019
- Here's a list of 10 Coca-Cola Life Hacks That Will Make You Buy More. Coke has always been America's favorite soda, these are 10 things you never knew you could do with Coca-Cola products.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
The 132-year old Coca Cola is undoubtedly the world’s favorite soda. Besides being a party staple, movie-time treat, and a delicious summer thirst quencher, Coca Cola has many alternative uses. Check out our ultimate list of 10 Coca Cola life hacks that will make you buy more.
If you enjoyed these tips and tricks list of 10 Coca-Cola life hacks that will make you buy more, then comment: #CocaCola #Soda #Top10
0:21 Use as a fertilizer, composting agent or pesticide in the garden
1:47 Your trusty new rust remover!
3:23 An effective bug, bee or jellyfish sting pain reliever
4:23 Coca Cola - the odor neutralizer!
5:50 Give a vintage look to your photos and documents
6:55 Use it as a multi-purpose cleaner
8:41 Use Coca Cola as a yummy meat marinade
9:48 Coca Cola deep-fried funnel cake
11:43 Coca Cola chicken wings
13:15 Make a lip-smacking BBQ sauce
- One of the most uncommon uses of Coca Cola is in the garden. It is a very useful fertilizer for many different varieties of trees and flowering plants. The sugars in Coca Cola break down when added to the soil and promote the growth of microorganisms.
- Coca Cola is not just a tasty drink, a yummy cooking ingredient, an effective gardening aid, and a multi-purpose cleaner; it has many other wonderful uses that most people are completely unaware of.
- This may sound very improbable to most people, but some of the ingredients in Coca Cola are very helpful in relieving the pain of various types of insect stings. A bug bite or a wasp sting is indeed very painful and while you may not have instant access to an anti-sting lotion, it would be quite easy to get hold of a bottle or can of Coca Cola.
- While Coca Cola is a very handy cleaning agent, its corresponding odor killing abilities cannot be ignored. Once again, the unique concoction of ingredients in Coca Cola gives it the ability to kill strong smells and odors from clothes, hair, and bodies.
- Vintage photographs and documents have become trendy home décor items in recent times. A collage of such vintage photographs lends a unique charm to any home, office or work desk. But not everyone is lucky enough to inherit old photographs of their family or friends that they can display in their homes.
- While drinking Coca Cola straight out of the can or the bottle, or eating dishes made from it are the most obvious things to do with this flavorful soda, there are plenty of other uses for this versatile drink.
- Coca Cola is a very versatile cooking ingredient, especially in meat preparations. It makes for an excellent beef, chicken or pork marinade. The combination of sugars and citric acid in Coca Cola imparts a sweet, rich, lustrous and slightly tangy flavor to the meat.
- You may think that using Coca Cola in recipes is an unusual way of consuming it. But believe it or not, Coca Cola has been used in various culinary preparations for a long time. In fairs, markets, carnivals, bazaars and festivals across North America, Coca Cola has featured in creative dishes.
- Chicken wings are the ultimate game night crowd pleasers, bar favorites and kid-friendly appetizers. Everyone loves a good plate of deep-fried, sticky and sauce-covered chicken wings.
- One of the most popular dipping sauces in the world is a good quality barbecue sauce. There’s something irresistible about that sweet, spicy and sticky barbecue sauce that just makes you go on reaching out for more!
➡️ SUBSCRIBE to BabbleTop! bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
🥳 JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! bit.ly/2DCl21k
👕 Check out our MERCH! bit.ly/2SWDkQM
🔥 Our Most Popular VIDEOS! bit.ly/2T02a24
10 Costco Cult Favorite Food Items
10 American Foods That Should Be Banned
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About IKEA Food Court
Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court (Part 1)
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court (Part 2)
10 Foods That Will Never Expire (Part 1)
10 Foods That Will Never Expire (Part 2)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 1)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 2)
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss (Part 3)
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).