10 Times Fast Food Went Too Far (Part 2)
- Published on Mar 15, 2019
- Here's a list of the 10 Times Fast Food Went Too Far (Part 2) Join us today as we count down part 2 of the 10 times fast food restaurants went too far!
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
We have looked at some odd sounding menu items from our favorite fast food chains - some that fall into the delicious category and others that definitely do not. After that first video, you guys let us know some other items that were odd enough to make the list. So we listened and are counting down the 10 times fast food went too far (part 2).
If you enjoyed this list of the 10 times fast food went too far (part 2), then comment: #FastFood #Fails #Food
0:23 Red Robin Ramen burger
1:42 Pizza Hut hot dog bites
2:54 Papa Johns Frito chili cheese pizza
4:02 Carl’s Jr double loaded omelet biscuit
5:18 Sonic chocolate jalapeno shake
6:38 Burger King Mac N’ Cheetos
8:06 Dunkin Donuts glazed donut breakfast sandwich
9:29 Domino’s specialty chicken
10:48 Burger King Bacon Sundae
11:48 Friendly's grilled cheese burger melt
- The chefs down at Red Robin came to work one day with this brilliant idea: why don’t we make hamburgers with Ramen noodles for buns? Though this idea may seem very weird to most, the burger actually reviewed quite well.
- Pizza is a very popular food item, and over the years, it has grown and evolved and become something completely different than it was in the beginning. Some of these evolutions have been fantastic, but some of them have just been downright weird.
- Papa John’s isn’t the first pizza place to come out with strange pizza toppings, and they most certainly won’t be the last. Many fast food places are testing the boundaries when it comes to what people will eat on their food, like the Frito chili cheese pizza,
- This wasn’t exactly a fully brand-new menu item for Carl’s Jr when it was released, it was a previously existing menu item that the restaurant then decided to double up on as if it wasn’t enough to have just one option for the same sandwich on the menu.
- If you’ve ever had a craving for a milkshake, you probably weren’t sitting there thinking about a milkshake that involved both chocolate and something spicy, let alone jalapeno peppers, though someone over at Sonic apparently was.
- What’s better than good old-fashioned Mac N’ Cheese, most Mac N’ Cheese lovers would say nothing. According to Burger King though, deep fried Mac N’ Cheese inspired Cheetos bites are. Considered widely as one of the most popular comfort foods, Mac N’ Cheese.
- Breakfast sandwiches are a popular item, an easy way to eat breakfast on the go, it includes all of the delicious items most people love about breakfast: eggs, bacon, and in this case donuts.
- The name specialty chicken suggests that it would just be some new flavor of chicken wings or a new take on chicken nuggets, but instead of keeping it simple like that, Dominos decided to create a monstrosity that no one really asked for, though you have to give them credit for coming up with a way to make a chicken based dish that is so simple, and yet so off-putting.
- Burger King seems to enjoy taking things that have already been done by other restaurants and rehashing them in their own locations. The Bacon Sundae is another thing that they weren’t the first to offer, but they definitely should be the last.
- Stuck deciding between grilled cheese and a hamburger? This menu item solves that problem, combining both grilled cheese and a hamburger into one ridiculous sandwich that most people never asked for. Friendly’s introduced this dish with absolutely no regard for the health of anyone who eats it, packing a ridiculous number of calories and sodium, the grilled cheeseburger melt is something that absolutely no one needs to consume in their lifetime.
JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! bit.ly/2DCl21k
SUBSCRIBE to our channel! bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
10 Times Fast Food Went Too Far (Part 1)
10 Cancelled Mcdonald's Items That People Still Talk About
10 McDonald's Breakfasts That America Wish They Had
Top 10 Discontinued Food Items We Miss
Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
10 McDonald’s Items That Would Make America Great Again
10 Coca-Cola Drinks That Embarrassed The Company
10 McDonald's Menu Items That Even The Staff Won't Eat
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court
Top 10 Saddest McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Ever
Check out our Most Popular Videos! bit.ly/2WtOHCy
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).