Video size: 1280 X 720853 X 480640 X 360
Show player controls
Lavar is a good ass father. Nun bad to say bout this man. He put his kids over everything.
Yeah he's like like Joe Jackson.
+Clayton Morgan He didnt exploit them. He put them on the map and made them famous worldwide. They started as nobodys and got them famous exposure as high school kids. Gtfoh. I get Lavars obnoxious and a loudmouth but he's smart when it comes to setting his kids up for success. His mission is accomplished
+Clayton Morgan He was rich before. At least to someone like you. He had half a million spoiling his sons in Chino Hills instead of South Central where he grew up. His wife was a highschool AD and coach. I bet you don't know his job? Lol
yea to the point where he is literally delusional and doesn't hold them accountable for anything. great father!
niggas always want credit for shit they supposed to do "I take care of my kids"...waddya want a cookie? -The Great Chris Rock(u gotta read it in his voice too, trust).
Yooo #0... Rocket Power dude is a problem! Homie is very polished and scores effortlessly
Rocket watts is better than ball I think he can dunk and he drains every three and he got good handles all ball has better is the passing skills
worthy oppenent but won by 30 lmao come on son
Rocket Watts is ballin out.
He might be flashy but lamelo a better all around player looking forward to him playing in the nba once he gets a lil meat on his bones its gg👌👌
this is such clickbait how dare you do this to your viewers. THEY DO NOT SQUARE UP!!!!!!!
daishen alaska god
Number 0 is a beast
I would've gave a thumbs up but I didn't know the the score the whole game.
Julian's hairline is stuttering...
Number one on the yellow team did the same euro step hella
This game was overflowing w sauce.
4:14 my man needs to stop skipping leg day
When melo slapped bro a five after that dunk dat made his day
That’s a heck of a team !
Yo number 4 the one who was trying fight melo I know him I played with him in new York good content
Lamelo to wet
Does gelo still play??
Number 1 on the other team nice
2:33 why is newman and everyone seem like they saw the goat or LeBron ..
Is there anything worse than those type of people in the crowd at 9:20. Yeah he is gonna shoot it there...
isn’t this an old video didn’t julian and Zion already watch his games
Rocket Watts games is so polished. Dude is going to be nice at the next level
Lets face it, melon ain’t tha best player on tha team. Number 0 be going ham.
No disrespect but #1 on their team has the worst euro step I’ve ever seen
Spire passes on a NBA level
Number 1 did like 20 Europe -steps
Lmao this was clickbait
Imagine if that kid had some good teammates
don't call this man saucy
Watts is a baller. Reminds me of a young dame lillard
2:39 julian and jaden Newman
It's weird seeing Julian's dad cheer for Lamelo cuz he was just saying Lamelo can't shoot when they played
What these kids eating man they dunkin better than grown men
9:03 run me my sub
Damn what was the score?
Emanuel Maldonado face 2:31
Julian Newman's dad said Lamelo Can't shoot, yet look at his face at 2:33
Jose Cuervo 😭😭
Why do they got thon maker on the black team?
The commentators voice is so weird 3.33
I was waiting for a fight 🤦🏾♂️
Maybe I'm a hater, but I doooo not like this Spire team..
More like isosceles-triangled up
Ok, anybody know who won?
Julian is a hoe
Lamelo has like a 95% chance of making the league. The 5% is if he does something stupid asf like his brother or gets injured.
TOP 3 PLAYERS:Melo #22 #16
I guess no structured plays......Street ball high school.....
That boy’s Euro is clean
Do they not know how to have their jerseys tucked in?
This is so trash, it's a fastbreak every single play... folks playing for stats only. Not one time have I seen any team call or run a play. Trashhhhhhhhhhhhh
Num 0 has a future
this shit is literally just AAU
peep julian newman 1:13
Isaiah will dunk on you.
“squares up” lmfao
Buddy tries squaring up with melo... Meanwhile theyre getting waxed by 30
2:35 Julian's stupid face
Gelo should change his name to either LaGelo or Mr. Sidelinez
Rocket a bucket
Oh yea they squared up big time
Rocket going straight to the league
Rocket watts in the pumas 👀
#1 on black Team trying to make himself get known,😂😭 ,he ass
Anybody else notice how melodramatic gets floppy wrists whenever he scores lol it's a bad habit to get
That BBB case tuff🔥🔥
They fucked up all my nigga dimes buut he raw asf tho
6:11 Rocket Watts' twin?
Number 0 best player on the team
First 7 minutes I didn’t see the score not 1 time... wth
2:34 Julian Newman sister got a little wet after getting that close to melo
Who else comes to the comments to see when the action is
3:10 Pulling out the the James Harden joystick... I see you.
4:08 JESUS CHRIST that's a lit of goddamn people jeez
+Rosey CactusX19 RIGHT
Layla Kimmons I thought it was only one level😳
Lamelo to Kentucky or duke
How many assists does melo have Jesus Christ
Julian Newman in the house
What the hell happened to my man Lamelo shooting 3's
A mí me gusta jugar básquetbol
Lamelo would be #1 if he played some defense
That man did the same euro step the whole game💀
How many euros is he gonna do god damn
Melo’s defense is gonna keep him out the league, he’s not that good on offense
9:03 run my likes
Like if LaMelo’s league ready!! 🔥🔥
Use me as a Melo making the NBA button
I just gave this a dislike because the white teams shorts too damn small.
Julian Newman’s sister really needs that from melo 💀
LaMelo need to work on hops, other than that he straight
T. J. He got bunny’s he just don’t try every time unless he doin a trick dunk
How come that dude never tucks his shirt in
Julian Newman like "WHY GOD WHY....... I couldn't get one son taller than 5'5.......And that Big Bum Brand got three over 6'6!"
His dad a bum
Number 0 is the best player out there for the white team