Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill
- Published on Feb 20, 2019
- Here's a list of the Top 10 Untold Truths of the Heart Attack Grill. Today we have a look at one crazy restaurant as we count down the the top 10 things you didn't know about the Heart Attack Grill.
➡️ Subscribe to BabbleTop: bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
Who doesn’t love a fast food burger and fries every now and then? The fact that fast food joints such as McDonald's and Burger King do so well is a clear indicator that most people do. Not to mention, most people think that whenever they splurge on burgers and fries from one of these joints, they are eating the least nutritious meal around. They are actually quite wrong, because fast food from those restaurants are actually quite low in calories compared to what is offered at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas, Nevada. So prepare to be shocked as we look at the top 10 untold truths of Heart Attack Grill.
If you enjoyed this list of the top 10 untold truths of the Heart Attack Grill, then comment: #HeartAttackGrill #Food #Crazy
0:38 One Major Oxymoron
1:57 People Over 350 Lbs Eat Free
3:05 Several Deaths Are Tied to the Heart Attack Grill
4:27 The Vegan Menu Is Cigarettes
6:02 One of the Burgers Is About 20,000 Calories
7:27 A Spanking If You Don’t Finish
8:33 Free Wheelchair Service at the Heart Attack Grill
9:40 Get Paid To Appear On Infomercials
11:09 Sharing Is Forbidden
12:09 An Unexpected Complaint
- The Heart Attack Grill restaurant was founded in 2005 in Tempe, Arizona by former health nut and personal trainer Jon Basso. He not only owned several fitness studios and Jenny Craig franchises, but he used to preach to everyone he knew about weight loss.
- If you weigh 350 lbs or more then you will be able to eat for free! With that said, if you weigh 349 lbs or less, then you will have to pay for your meal.
- Plenty of jokes about having a heart attack at the Heart Attack Grill go around for obvious reasons. However, several deaths have actually been tied to the restaurant.
- At the Heart Attack Grill, if you are a vegan or a vegetarian, the only thing you could order from the restaurant that has nothing to do with meat or animal fat are cigarettes. Yes, cigarettes are on the menu.
- The Quadruple Bypass Burger is no longer the worst item on the Heart Attack Grill menu. That crown goes to the Octuple Bypass, which, as the name implies, has nearly the double the amount of calories as the Quadruple Bypass Burger!
- If you hear of someone being spanked for not finishing their meal, you would automatically think it was the 1950s and Timmy didn’t eat his broccoli! At the Heart Attack Grill, if you do not finish the calories that were prescribed to you, then the nurse/waitress will not be pleased and she will give you a spanking! This is one crazy food challenge.
- Anyone who is able to finish the hefty burgers will automatically get wheelchair service by one of the nurse/waitresses. That comes with the order, and if you are successful in going through the "procedure" aka the hefty calorie consumption, then you will be wheeled over from the restaurant right to your car!
- Have you dreamed about becoming a star? Well, if you go to the Heart Attack Grill, your wish could very well come true! Heart Attack Grill is working with Bad Diet Productions to help them produce rock videos and infomercials. They are looking for extraverted and fun people to go in front of the camera, and they will pay them quite well for this too!
- It is not a surprise that if you make the commitment to eat at the Heart Attack Grill, you will have to finish what you order. Especially the larger burgers! That’s right, you cannot split or share the larger ones, and this is why if you dare yourself to eat one of their larger burgers, then you really are making that commitment.
- The Arizona Board of Nursing filed a complaint against the Heart Attack Grill for the fact that their waitresses are dressed in naughty, cleavage-baring, skimpy nurse uniforms in high heels! They believed that this was an insult to the nursing profession.
JOIN and become a BabbleTop member! bit.ly/2DCl21k
SUBSCRIBE to our channel! bit.ly/2Uu3HPe
10 Secrets You Didn't Know About Costco Food Court
Top 10 Saddest McDonald's Happy Meal Toys Ever
Top 10 All Time Worst Fast Food Fails
10 Cancelled Mcdonald's Items That People Still Talk About
10 McDonald's Breakfasts That America Wish They Had
Top 10 Outrageous McDonald’s Scandals
10 McDonald's Secrets They Wish You Never Knew About
Check out our Most Popular Videos! bit.ly/2WtOHCy
All clips used for fair use commentary, criticism, and educational purposes. See Hosseinzadeh v. Klein, 276 F.Supp.3d 34 (S.D.N.Y. 2017); Equals Three, LLC v. Jukin Media, Inc., 139 F. Supp. 3d 1094 (C.D. Cal. 2015).