Conor McGregor TKOs Cowboy Cerrone in under a minute in return | Post Match Analysis | CBS Sports HQ
Korean Ground Beef and Rice Recipe
- Published on Apr 18, 2019
- Korean ground beef and rice is one of the easiest recipes I’ve ever made. This Korean ground beef bowl dish is perfect for quick lunch or dinner and it’s really super delicious.
Full printable version: www.thecookingfoodie.com/recipe/Korean-Ground-Beef-and-Rice-Recipe
More Easy Lunch and Dinner Recipes:
Shrimp Cauliflower Rice: bit.ly/ShrimpCauliflowerRice
Chicken Curry: bit.ly/QuickChickenCurry
Honey & Soy Chicken Breast: bit.ly/HoneySoyChicken
Quinoa Patties: bit.ly/QuinoaCakesRecipe
My favorite kitchen equipment:
1¼ pounds (560g) Ground beef
4 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tablespoon Ginger, Grated
1/2 teaspoon red chili flakes
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup (50g) Brown sugar
1/4 cup (60ml) soy sauce
2 teaspoons sesame oil
4-6 cups cooked rice
4-5 green onions, chopped
1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1. Make the sauce: in a bowl mix brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, black pepper and red chili flakes. set aside.
2. In a large skillet heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add ginger and garlic, cook for 1 minute. Increase to high heat, add the ground beef and cook, breaking it into crumbles, until no longer pink, about 5-7 minutes. Drain excess grease.
3. Pour the sauce over the ground beef, add 1/2 of the chopped green onions and let simmer, stirring occasionally, for 2-3 minutes.
4. Serve with hot rice and garnish with green onions and toasted sesame seeds.
Music: creative minds
- Howto & Style